**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino vs domino bug

Hi I am reporting a bug I have found since the most recent update. In back to back alliance wars now whenever my 5* duped rank 4 domino fights another domino my game crashes and the app restarts at the start of the fight. It is not an issue on my end. It has now happened in 2 aw in 4 fights. I go back in with corvus and am completely fine. Domino is a main counter to a duped domino. I am also the main boss killer for my bg. This bug has cost me resources and atleast one aw loss and possibly this one too. How many other people are experiencing this issue. I have seen a few. I play on a galaxy S9 plus. Gamer tag is deltasky1024. Please look into this kabam

Comments

• dhendzydhendzy Posts: 1
    Is it a bug....I have problem on domino vs domino on monthly quest master level it keep restart the game but if I use other champ there is no problem, I'd like to know is it a bug?
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Yea it makes you quit the game , happened to me 5 times and at last my domino was ko-ed automatically 🤣🤣
  • UnonownUnonown Posts: 1
    Yes it is a bit bug, happened to me in monthly event 3 times and just made me lose in arena 😂
  • VG107VG107 Posts: 7
    Same happened to me today in AW.
  • MissbMissb Posts: 13
    4 times during war today I tried to fight a domino with my domino and everytime time the game restarted itself and took her health. Then I tried to fight with quake and she still hit me after a perfect dexterity?
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I had the same issue today questing. That's weird but it was domino vs domino in the eq 3 times it shut down I swapped too ss and no issues. I thought it was connection issues but now idk lol it is weird tho
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    domino vs domino is too much for the game to handle, it's breaking the game
  • YounghoYoungho Posts: 2
    Having the same issue. I just sent a ticket.
  • KuinTsumiSPKuinTsumiSP Posts: 2
    So I've been getting a glitch when I try to fight domino with my domino. The game crashes *Completely* anyone else with this problem?
  • Is this when you're going into Duels? Or a Quest fight? Arenas?

Thanks in advance!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    It has to do with your device and thespecific problem with the game
  • becokastbecokast Posts: 38
    edited July 2019
    I have the same issue on monthly event, Master, chapter 2.2 left side path. I have a video about it, but I can‘t attach it to this post

Iphone 8
    Latest IOS
    Latest Game Version
  • becokastbecokast Posts: 38
    I have the same issue on monthly EQ, Master, chapter 2.2 left side path.
  • There is also mention in the German section. Happens also in AW.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/de/discussion/147477/bug-im-ak
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169

Is this when you're going into Duels? Or a Quest fight? Arenas?

Thanks in advance!

happened with me during New monthly event , uncollected Chap 2 "Double Vision" .. Hawkeye path.. Tried several times game just crash everytime
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Yes - just happened to me as well in Variant Issue #2 - 3.2 Loads fine and then crashes
  • Manar198xManar198x Posts: 111
    It's called CRITICAL FAILURE ..... Lol
  • KuinTsumiSPKuinTsumiSP Posts: 2
    I got this problem when I did the event quest and I went to fight the domino in chapter 2 part 2. I'm not sure if it's giving this problem because I'm an android user and I'm using a slightly outdated processor on my phone or it's Kabam being Kabam
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Can everyone who's experiencing this issue please share your device information? We'll need that info to help investigate the issue.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    This is on iPhone XR. The fight doesn’t even get to start

• ToddhomeToddhome Posts: 8
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
    Android 8.0.0
    &
    Apple iPad Air 2
    iOS 12.3.1
    WiFi & Data
    EQ Act 2.2 and 4* Featured and 4* Basic Arena
  • Samsung Galaxy S9
    Android 9.0
    Wifi
    Monthly event quest chapter 2
  • Hey everyone!

We pushed a fix for this!

Let us know if you continue to see this as a problem or not! :)