**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continue to Explore the Battlerealm with Carina in Act 6 Chapter 2!

1161718192022»

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

xNig said:

DRob74 said:

xNig said:

DRob74 said:

Hey there, we found an issue that caused the issues with the Champion and the Backblast node to return after the update but pushed a fix for them yesterday evening. We're sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

The bug is back

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    It’s not a bug. People have taken too long to use their specials after his indestructible has been removed. He regenerates above 10%, gets knocked back to 10% and activated Dark Match aga
    According to his mechanics his regen should be shut off completely once he hits 10%. Therefore bug.
    Wrong. Read his abilities again.
    Reading is hard
    Ikr. 😂
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★

Anyone have a solution for 6.2.2 sinister without the heimdall angela synergy and without medusa, hyp, cm movie?

I had to use hulk... it was pretty painful though but I wanted to get one pass done at least through 6.2. Had a 2015 science r4 gem collecting dust so used that on him in order to get it done.
  • DRob74DRob74 Posts: 93
    xNig said:

DRob74 said:

xNig said:

DRob74 said:

Hey there, we found an issue that caused the issues with the Champion and the Backblast node to return after the update but pushed a fix for them yesterday evening. We're sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

The bug is back

@Kabam Miike
    It’s not a bug. People have taken too long to use their specials after his indestructible has been removed. He regenerates above 10%, gets knocked back to 10% and activated Dark Match aga
    According to his mechanics his regen should be shut off completely once he hits 10%. Therefore bug.
    You do know this isn’t the normal Champion right? Specifically in Act 6.2.6 once he hits 10% his regen ability is shut off. Perhaps you haven’t read his abilities and what he’s like on that node and quest.
    DRob74 said:

xNig said:

DRob74 said:

xNig said:

DRob74 said:

The bug is back

@Kabam Miike
    You do know this isn’t the normal Champion right? Specifically in Act 6.2.6 once he hits 10% his regen ability is shut off. Perhaps you haven’t read his abilities and what he’s like on that node and quest.
    Like I said, read his abilities again.

xNig said:

DRob74 said:

xNig said:

DRob74 said:

xNig said:

DRob74 said:

The bug is back

@Kabam Miike

I think I get what you’re saying. Once indestructible charges fall off he technically has the ability to regen again because he doesn’t have the charges...that’s you’re point? I get that but legit when this happened multiple times I dropped the charge hit him once and fired my special 3. He never triggered regen yet no damage was done and once animation completed the charges were back.
    DRob74 said:

xNig said:

DRob74 said:

xNig said:

DRob74 said:

xNig said:

DRob74 said:

The bug is back

@Kabam Miike

I think I get what you’re saying. Once indestructible charges fall off he technically has the ability to regen again because he doesn’t have the charges...that’s you’re point? I get that but legit when this happened multiple times I dropped the charge hit him once and fired my special 3. He never triggered regen yet no damage was done and once animation completed the charges were back.
    If that really happened then it most likely is a bug. However, a screenshot doesn't demonstrate it since time is a factor here. A video recording will be most accurate.
    If that really happened then it most likely is a bug. However, a screenshot doesn't demonstrate it since time is a factor here. A video recording will be most accurate.

I sent in a ticket and a video of it. They did see that for some reason with the update came the old bug again. Craziness.

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    If you have Gulk you can oneshot sinister boss in 6.2
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

A map designed for Void and Iceman to shine and they are countered with the boss lol

Gulk oneshot the boss easily
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★

Any 100% Completion Legends Runs of Act 6 Chapter 2 will be handled with our "extra" Legends protocol. We'll treat pre and post-fix separately and give out extra Legends rewards as we have in previous situations. We are still evaluating how that will be calculated, and cannot give details at this time. These will not take the place of those that complete their Legends Run after the fixes are live, but will receive rewards indicative of their position.

@Kabam Miike The quote above is an excerpt from a post you made back in June of 2019. Nearly 7 months ago. Have you guys had time to determine the criteria for the "extra" Legends protocol yet? If so, have those summoners been notified, or will that not happen until after 6.4 is released? Those that meet the criteria will receive the never before seen 6* champ, correct?

Thanks in advance.

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I apologise, but I'm going to bump this thread as I still haven't seen an answer regarding the "extra" legends protocol related to the Act 6.2 bugs at the time of launch.

Would appreciate if a mod could chime in with some updated clarity.

Thanks in advance.