**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

State Of The Battlerealm - July 2019

Comments

• Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114

We're over Half-Way through the Year, so it's time to take a look at the State of the Battlerealm! Make your predictions on who you think is coming to the Contest next!

Let me take a few guesses here.

The one attached to WW2 Cap could be Zemo.
    The one attached to Night Thrasher and Darkhawk could be Nova/Richard Rider
    The one attached to Namor could be Attuma
    Reed is the other one coming off of Surfer and Doom is attached to Reed.
    Galactus is attached to Surfer, and the others could be Terax, Nova, and Firelord... because I don't know which other Heralds they could use.
    The 2 above Sinister could be Cloak and Dagger
    The one linked to Blade might be Morbius
    The ones attached to Magik... I honestly have no idea.
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Phil Coulson
    Peggy Carter
    Jessica Jones

What did I win?
  • SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Posts: 128
    I think the one beside Namor is probably Attuma, the one beside Blade is Dracula, and the big one near Silver Surfer is obviously Galactus. Maybe the three spots connected to Galactus are his other heralds.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    That one that's connected to Darkhawk, Night Thrasher, Captain Marvel (classic) and Star-Lord... could that perhaps be Adam Warlock?
    I don't know about the comics, but hey Adam Warlock was hinted at in GotG Vol.2. That much I know for sure.
  • I would like to see my two favorites. Silver Surfer and Cosmic Spider Man. With Surfer you could also do other heralds of Galactus
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I'm going to go out on a wild stab in the dark limb here and say the one next to Cap WW2 is Union Jack II, the Brian Falsworth version.

Nova next to Thrash and Darkhawk.

Stealth Spidey off Classic. Mysterio betwixt Gobby and Rhino.

U-Man off Namor.

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

I think the one beside Namor is probably Attuma, the one beside Blade is Dracula, and the big one near Silver Surfer is obviously Galactus. Maybe the three spots connected to Galactus are his other heralds.

It could also be tigershark instead of attuma. Would love to see both at some point lol
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Who do u think is next to namor
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    If squirrel girl is added to the game then her spot on the chart would probably be next to immortal iron fist.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Champs I’d like to see

Blob
    Bullseye
    Dazzler
    Jubilee
    Jessica Jones
    Killraven
    Lizard
    Mystique
    Nitro
    Nova
    Quicksilver
    Reaper
    Sebastian Shaw
    Scorpion
    Silver samurai
    Tiger shark
    Toad
    Turbo
    Viper
    Vengeance
    Wonder man

But Silver surfer and Dr Doom are a must!
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    Morbius ... please
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Champs I’d like to see

Blob
    Bullseye
    Dazzler
    Jubilee
    Jessica Jones
    Killraven
    Lizard
    Mystique
    Nitro
    Nova
    Quicksilver
    Reaper
    Sebastian Shaw
    Scorpion
    Silver samurai
    Tiger shark
    Toad
    Turbo
    Viper
    Vengeance
    Wonder man

But Silver surfer and Dr Doom are a must!

Silver Surfer is already "in" the game and on the map.
  • JCBRJCBR Posts: 43

Not sure why Gwenpool is attached to Cable instead of M.O.D.O.K. - or even Deadpool.
    Not sure she's EVER interacted with Cable.

Event quest: Gwenpool - agent of CABLE
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I noticed three of them connected in some way to Magik. Anybody have any idea who any of those are?

There is also a place between Captain Marvel (Classic) and Darkhawk. That one seems interesting.
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    Jestress said:

Here's an honest try.

That is one killer try man. I think you killed it!
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136

Ok so i see that silver surfer is in the picture, while champions like mysterio or stealth suit spiderman who supposedly haven't been released yet, are not there. Does that mean that silver surfer has "been released", and that he is actually a non playable champion? If that's the case, not cool kabam. Can someone tell me if it has been congirmed that he will be a non playable champion?

I am assuming he was a part of the story line seen in dialogue, similar to Dark Phoenix, Wolverine Weapon X, X-Force Wolverine, and Jessica Jones.

I think that a few of those characters should be playable, but the fact that they have them designed gives me hope that we will get them soon.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    B_Rabbitt said:

Jestress said:

Here's an honest try.

That is one killer try man. I think you killed it!
    Wrong
    Warlock and sunspot are leaked
    Pretty much confirmed
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike

Once full, what happens!?

Are there still plans for the next few years? Or will it come to a sudden halt?
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    I keep hoping for some more 2099 characters.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike

After Act 6 concludes the battelrelam will get rebooted. Think of it like the MCU that just recently ended with Phase 4 being the beginning of the MCU again is what exactly what will happen with the contest with Act 7 if they will bring Act 7 or just do Act 1 again.

New Contest means New Puzzle Board
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    They have repeatedly called this first set of acts the elders war saga so i wonder if all6 acts will be put int one saga screen type thing for when the next saga begins
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike

After Act 6 concludes the battelrelam will get rebooted. Think of it like the MCU that just recently ended with Phase 4 being the beginning of the MCU again is what exactly what will happen with the contest with Act 7 if they will bring Act 7 or just do Act 1 again.

New Contest means New Puzzle Board
    I wonder if anyone would start from scratch again if they did “reboot” and launched a second game.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Mystique is my guess.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    Stealth Spidey (off Spider-Man) and Mysterio (off Rhino)
    Warlock (off Magik with transmode Phalanx version of Symbioid off him) and Sunspot (off Magik)
    Cloak and Dagger
    Man-Thing (off Howard) and Werewolf by Night (off Blade) and Black Knight (off Guillotine)
    Nova (off Star-lord)
    Mr. Fantastic and Dr. Doom in November so Kabam can make all the money between BF/CM and Doom crystal fever.
  • Zultan88Zultan88 Posts: 12
    Professor X
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    These are my guess...
    Nightmare, he's my guess in future Dr. Strange movie
    Shadowcat, because of the relation with Colossus and Magik
    Nighthawk, he was partner of Howard
    Nova (Rich Ryder), The New Warriors relation and Capt Marvel link
    Namorita, relation with Nova and the New Warriors
    Reed Richards, Dr Doom, Galactus, for obvious reasons
    (Terrax, Firestar, Morg, Heralds)

Rest is mystery to me.