**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unduped aegon > duped star-lord

Too_qikToo_qik Posts: 600 ★★
You know it's true ;)
Star-lord is officially useless now with aegon in the game

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Just no, unduped aegon is waaaaay worse than duped sl, he only gets his utility at over 100 hits, which is useless for any content where sl isnt a beast, duped aegon makes him completely redundant though
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Too_qik said:

Etjama said:

No no, no no no, no no. No.

Care to explain or?
    No, I don't. There are going to be others with much more patience than me that will take the time to show you why you know nothing about anything. 😐
    Darn it, a little joke and I brought in an admin.
    edited July 2019

Etjama said:

Too_qik said:

Etjama said:

No no, no no no, no no. No.

Care to explain or?
    No, I don't. There are going to be others with much more patience than me that will take the time to show you why you know nothing about anything. 😐
    Guess I’ll do it since he never bothered to explain anything himself
    While unduped Ægon does get all his regular abilities, but he can’t carry them over. So each fight you have to ramp up which is much worse than other champs like a duped SL since each fight is a repeat of the last and for specific fights such as ones that inflict DOT debuffs you’re much better using a duped SL
    SL doesn’t just get an attack boost
    If you bothered to read he gains bonus damage with each hit that scales linearly
    Up to 400 hits
    So each fight will be a ramp up but SL is way better
    Yeah, that ^ I was more talking about the feedback that comes after this though.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Too_qik said:

Aegon is sl 2.0
    His tenacity lets him shrug off debuffs
    And he can be completely unblockable
    And with suicide masteries aegon makes poor sl look like a joke

Oh wait! SL is allready a joke LOL

Wrong, read the comments explaining why he is still good please. This is your post you should read the comments shouldn't you.
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    Too_qik said:

Aegon is sl 2.0

Do you regularly get 1000 hits in one fight?
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    Too_qik said:

Too_qik said:

Aegon is sl 2.0

Do you regularly get 1000 hits in one fight?
    Ex. Miestero
    Nameless
    Ex. Wolverine
    Have you fought any of them? Wolverine in ROL? Nameless from the EQ? Neither took me anywhere near 1000 hits lol. And if you can get 1000 hits against Meistro in LOL then you're amazing.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Starlord and Aegon both need duped abilities to be good. They both can do LOL so both useful, but yes Aegon will do it a lot faster.
    edited July 2019
    Okay, done sitting at the side lines. First of all, Unduped Ægon is good, but not nearly as good as a Duped Star-Lord. Second of all, I agree that Duped Ægon IS Duped Star-Lord 2.0, but does that mean that Duped Star-Lord is useless and I'd be disappointed with him? HECK NO! By this stupid idea of logic, Iceman is useless because Emma has more Immunities than him. Head? Desk. And also, just take @SquishyjrThe_4TH 's advice and listen to what literally everyone else is saying. Or at least stop trying to prove your point by bringing up false logic. Btw, can't get humor through text that well, but imagine more of a "Fun argument with friends" tone than a "You're dumb and I'm talking to you like a 2 year old" tone. 😁
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    SL’s damage rampup is sooooooooooooooo much faster than unduped Ægon. Think of it as stacking cruelties versus stacking fury. Fury is attack up and critical damage up.
  • Petusko2811Petusko2811 Posts: 36
    Starlord problem is that he is now in middle and he is not best for nothing anymore. For ROL LOL aegon si better and for damage fight there are champs like corvus and domino. He is very goos but miss any utility. But still carry you through lot of things
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I have been saying it for a while, all SL would need is to control his gun like WS can and he would still be used a lot more.