**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone rank up Massacre or Rulk past rank 3?

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
Ive got a stacked Domino and both massacre (unduped) and Rulk (duped) at rank 3 as five stars. I just cant decide if they are worth going to rank 4 since I use my Domino often now especially now that I could snag them as a 6 star one day. Any thoughts?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    i have a 5/65 rulk, i think he's great. Used him for most of variant 2, even over my 5/65 sentinel. The downsides are his prestige sucks and he's a 6*
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    I have a 4/55 rulk since I have a 6* 2/35 domino. Took him up for variant 2 since the rewards are amazing, and I had a 3-4 science gem. No regrets really. Gonna smash thru 100%ing variant 2 once aw season ends.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    i won domino in her first arena (5*) r5 her that sunday and r4 rulk and massacre the following week. if i dint have champions like hyperion aegon being passed over for rank up for namor and capt marvel movie for example id have already r5 rulk amd massacre. im in a top 5 alliance tbh, so the answer to your question is yes lol
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I want to r4 both of them at least since they're both usually on my team. I'd do Rulk first since I tend to use him a bit more. But resources still a bit tight to seriously consider it. I want another r5 5* or r2 6* first.