**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nebula or Darkhawk

Looking at double immunity champs, so between Nebula and Darkhawk, both 5*, both unawakened, can get either to r3 for now, which one would be the better choice to use for double immunities?

Comments

• Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Most likely darkhawk, he has a lot more utility even unduped. He can still do relatively high damage after a sp3 unduped, and if you can pull an awakening gem, or dupe, he’ll be a god.

• bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    even unduped its not close dh my a solid mile, but you get a gem for ol dh and he will go god tier on you real quick. im in a top aq alliance top 20 every aq sometimes top 10 and this is what he does on day 5 lol
    https://youtu.be/t0udD8dovGE
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

even unduped its not close dh my a solid mile, but you get a gem for ol dh and he will go god tier on you real quick. im in a top aq alliance top 20 every aq sometimes top 10 and this is what he does on day 5 lol

Awesome vid!
    I just duped my DH but haven't played him, am I assuming the play style is Sp3 Spam to get that Null Mode with increased attack and heal block? is there much else to him to keep note of when playing?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Nebula with dh being unduped
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I use nebula all the time. Learn how to use her charges. Great damage.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Woozie said:

Awesome vid!
    I just duped my DH but haven't played him, am I assuming the play style is Sp3 Spam to get that Null Mode with increased attack and heal block? is there much else to him to keep note of when playing?
    The Night Thrasher/Moon Knight Synergy gives you a chance to start the fight in Null Mode, it's so fun.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Null mode ends fights quick. Sure darkhawk is a ramp up champ but he is awesome in aq against bosses unless its corvus lol.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    So if I am understanding what most people have said, Nebula is good especially vs robots, whereas Darkhawk works better in nullmode with good dps, and is better once awakened than Nebula. Sounds like I'll focus on Darkhawk for now then
  • Lion101Lion101 Posts: 161
    Do for sure