Please remove ban

sir i played this game since 3 year i never use cheat but i got permanat ban u can see my stuff i do very hard work please remove ban plese
Tagged:

Comments

• RajRaj Posts: 2
    my game id is 995858
  • ACCBIRTACCBIRT Posts: 7
    Did you third party software? Did you share accounts? If you did not do any of those, you should contact Kabam support.
  • StanLeeStanLee Posts: 3
    ban is good... its can cure u from this sickness... so u can go back to real life,.. this game is not for fun, it's a business game...
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 208
    StanLee wrote: »
    ban is good... its can cure u from this sickness... so u can go back to real life,.. this game is not for fun, it's a business game...

I keep seeing you pop up posting the same thing more or less. Do you play the game?
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 282
    InB4 Kabam Locks this
  • Pot_Belly_Papa1Pot_Belly_Papa1 Posts: 21
    edited August 4
    Serves you right is all I can say but also I bet it WAS fun along the way heheh.

Fairwell Brother !
  • SungjSungj Posts: 862
    Its almost impossible to create the conditions the algorithm looks for when detecting cheaters if you were an honest player. Even account sharing once is a justifiable reason to be banned. Kabam has not a made a mistake thus far with bans so I doubt you are the one anomaly just create a new account and play honestly this time
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
    Our Support Pages also include more information here.

As a result, this thread will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.