**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Energy cost

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

JohnHS said:

You have 39 days. Can totally be done without using a refill.

Yeah, but if you're still a progressing player like myself, it means you'll probably get very little time to work on Act 5 (or the tedious Act 4 exploration. Easy, but so many paths). The final two chapters in particular are really annoying.
    I've been through it all. I did act 4 before the energy reduction. Its a balancing act for sure. Recycle the units from EQ to buy energy. Acts 4 and 5 are permanent so take your time if you dont want to buy refills. Its all still manageable just depends on your own speed.
    Act 4 is a mess I did act 5 100% before I touched that monstrosity again
    I remember the Jane foster in the later chapters, had only 8% completion after one run
    It was horrible. I had act 4 almost done when act 5 came out. I thought that was tough and now we have 6.2.

JohnHS said:

Yeah, but if you're still a progressing player like myself, it means you'll probably get very little time to work on Act 5 (or the tedious Act 4 exploration. Easy, but so many paths). The final two chapters in particular are really annoying.
    I've been through it all. I did act 4 before the energy reduction. Its a balancing act for sure. Recycle the units from EQ to buy energy. Acts 4 and 5 are permanent so take your time if you dont want to buy refills. Its all still manageable just depends on your own speed.
    I remember the Jane foster in the later chapters, had only 8% completion after one run
    It was horrible. I had act 4 almost done when act 5 came out. I thought that was tough and now we have 6.2.
    That's just how the game works, gotta keep raising the stakes and the difficulty. Im sure you know that, though
    Yeah I remember when I looked at act 4 and thought I was never going to do 100%
    When act 5 came out I remember seatin doing it as the chapters came in and I tried staying in the same track as him. Then.. the paywall came in(not exactly a pay wall but I was F2P at the time and didn’t have the champs to get the content down while he spent on crystals) then I took a break
    Now I look back and see how easy the game is for new players
    End game is a bit tough to keep up but it’s still somewhat manageable
    Oh 100% correct. The Champions we have today and that newer players have access to make act 5 look like act 3. The minimal amount of counters for Biohazzard and Caltrops as they were the new node types. Would have loved to have my Omega Red for 5.4 back then.
    I did what was it 5.2.4 (masochism) caltrops line with a king groot 700 hits per fights
    No thanks lol. I used iceman 4*. Sig 20.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

JohnHS said:

That's just how the game works, gotta keep raising the stakes and the difficulty. Im sure you know that, though
    Thanks for the hot tip. Not at all the point of my comment though.
    I know, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for being that little ray of sunshine and hope here on the forums.

We REALLY do appreciate it.
    I dont want to engage in conversation with you. I was reminiscing of the old days with Squish and prefer to keep it that way in this thread thanks.
    That’s rude
    Is it tho? He has every right to not speak with people he choses(yes I assumed his gender sue me)

I find it far more rude trying to engage with people who dont want to then trying not to engage
    It’s not really that rude
    Semantics
    If u don’t want to talk to me(I guessing) then just say it
    Stop hiding
    Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

JohnHS said:

I know, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for being that little ray of sunshine and hope here on the forums.

I dont want to engage in conversation with you. I was reminiscing of the old days with Squish and prefer to keep it that way in this thread thanks.
    That’s rude
    Is it tho? He has every right to not speak with people he choses(yes I assumed his gender sue me)

I find it far more rude trying to engage with people who dont want to then trying not to engage
    Just tell me not to talk to u and I’ll try not to
    Ok
    Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

JohnHS said:

That’s rude

Semantics
    Stop hiding behind context clues
    Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

JohnHS said:

That’s rude

Semantics
    Stop hiding behind context clues
    The context was dont force engage you respond by trying to force me to engage?
    I never forced u to respond to that and now to this
    Just tell me don’t talk to me
    The context clue thing was because u didn’t say it was me
    That’s why I was confused
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

I don’t think she went past the SW or the wolvie

Yeah I remember I still had SW to do content not as good but still very effective
    The first chapter I used 3/30s and few 4/40
    The flare as the very first quest drained so many of my resources. Now I went back to it for 100% and everything died to Corvus
    Decided to do it was a 3* and it was ridiculous how he performed.
    The maphisto chapter can be done easy with a 3* blade or void
    ROL is very doable now

Back in the old days it was Star-Lord or bust.
    Well actually SW could do it as well, pre 12.0 nerf.
    That's what I was saying though was that there were very few options for ROL back in the day, Star-Lord or SW. Now these days we have all these useful counters for that SW and Wolvy. Its easier now and the rewards are far more accessible than before.

LOL was like that too, Star-Lord or bust. Now theres so many more options.
    Ohh yeah, wolvie could be done but It could probably take a while if you got bad rng
    Just need a poison immune. Now you can do ROL with a ton of champs
    Lol I did it with a 4/55 SL lol
    So I can’t complain or criticize that much
    I used a 4/40 guillotine for wolvie. Its still crazy to me how easy it is to beat now.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    I would like to see a better energy model. Yes you can finish event quest in a month but you need to do it five times. Plus special event energy use, plus daily event quest energy. Raise the energy cap for level 60 players, make daily quests free, just do something different.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure that would solve it. The Quest requires Energy to complete. There's always going to be a requirement, and it's always going to take either time or Resources. It's tied into everything from earning the Rewards to Legends Runs, to spreading the EQ out over the month. It's part of the requirement, and as such, people will inevitably complain. Lol.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    too much absurd empty nodes in just one path of eq. fights are minimal and energy requirements is huge. this needs to change
    Generally, it's been around the same amount. It can fluctuate from month to month. Over years it's increased marginally, but for the most part the requirement is around the same amount. It's not necessary to go nuts on Units. Perhaps if you don't want to wait. I spend minimal Units on Energy and run Paths when my Energy refills from Help Requests. Not that I don't buy Refills, I just like to minimize it. It's entirely possible to wait for it to fill. It just takes patience. You come back to it later, and use as much as you can that fills on its own. Point is, it's going to take time. If you don't want to wait, you'll have to spend. We also have Refills from Events to use. It takes planning. Most of the time, we're done EQ in the first week or two. We know another is coming next month. It just takes some planning to save Resources for it if we want to breeze through it. Using a large amount of Energy has always been part of the EQ.
    Zuro said:

This whole spamming the Disagree Button is comical. Not that I encourage it. It's just funny that they disagree with comments that make sense. Lol.

You mentioning the disagree spam is basically you begging to be spammed
    If that's how you read it as, that's fine. True that if you draw attention to it, they do it more. However, I think it's comical now because they just end up making their intentions clear. Disagreeing with everything someone says on the basis that it's someone you don't like saying it comes with the unfortunate side-effect of making people seem uneducated, for lack of a better term. You end up disagreeing with things that make sense, are intelligent, and even have no point to disagreeing with, like feelings and experience. All-in-all, I could care less. People just spam it because it's me. Doesn't bother me. Looks worse on them than me.
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

This whole spamming the Disagree Button is comical. Not that I encourage it. It's just funny that they disagree with comments that make sense. Lol.

You mentioning the disagree spam is basically you begging to be spammed
    If that's how you read it as, that's fine. True that if you draw attention to it, they do it more. However, I think it's comical now because they just end up making their intentions clear. Disagreeing with everything someone says on the basis that it's someone you don't like saying it comes with the unfortunate side-effect of making people seem uneducated, for lack of a better term. You end up disagreeing with things that make sense, are intelligent, and even have no point to disagreeing with, like feelings and experience. All-in-all, I could care less. People just spam it because it's me. Doesn't bother me. Looks worse on them than me.
    It doesn't really make anyone seem uneducated because the disagrees are anonymous
    One could argue that makes it even more so. Lol.
    It's also anonymous to us. Mods can see the metrics. Lol.
    Zuro said:

It's also anonymous to us. Mods can see the metrics. Lol.

Even if mods can see it nothing gonna happen it's not like they're gonna call out everytime someone presses disagree lol
    No one said anything was going to happen. All I said was it was comical. It's the not-so-anonymous way to hate on someone that doesn't actually do anything to them, and makes people look disagreeable for no reason. It's funny to me. Doesn't bother me.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    I have already 100% master and completed uncollected only with natural energy and it's still 28 days left, so not sure what you mean. They also added few energy refills to special objectives milestones this month
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Prathap said:

Who disagreed on this one.. lol
    Who ever it was:

• Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    edited July 2019

My favorite times are when people just disagree and give no reasoning
    Especially when an OP author doesn’t response. Always a good time
    At first I was really happy about the disagree function. But naive me actually expected people to explain themselves.

Those spamming that button are the first to call you a forum troll, though.

All I said was you have 39 days and can be done without refills.... 6 disagrees yet I'm the "troll".

Sometimes you can just type In factual statements and you get many disagrees
    Other times you don’t express an opinion at all and you get disagrees.
    Sometimes you even get disagrees on handmade spicy memes.

The internet is about to fall apart.
    In that case the internet has been falling apart for a long time already..! :wink:

Don't get hung up on people clicking disagree to show that they somehow disagree with your opinion, or your statement. Just clicking disagree on a comment is a not very specific way of showing you don't agree completely. If they care to elaborate they will probably write a comment also.
    I don't think a disagree to the comment that you have 39 days, and can finish it without refills means they find the comment incorrect, since you can finish without refills if you are patient. :smile: They might still feel that it takes to much energy to finish one line, sorta the point of the OP. Therefore that comment could be seen as contradicting that, and if they don't agree with that it's not illogical to click disagree on the comment.
    I also find that energy costs are a bit high nowadays, but that's just my opinion. Sure, I could be patient and use no refills, but I'm not. There's so much content to be cleared, so I always have a shortage of energy.
    Feel free to agree or disagree! :smiley: