**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My amazing luck!

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
Storm, Antman and now him :)

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Tell that to my 6 star Jane foster
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    My 6* Hulkbuster offered to be traded for him. Rhino too.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    My 6* mk if juggs antman and cable are so impressed my bb didn't have anything to say
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Ah man.. I remember wishing you luck awhile back after Ant-Man lol. I actually hope you pull some trash next time 😉
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Honestly antman isn't that bad since I have a wasp and yj just pulled a cwbp that made me want to rage quit
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Ah man.. I remember wishing you luck awhile back after Ant-Man lol. I actually hope you pull some trash next time 😉

I see what you're doing there
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    I’d love a 6 star ant man to run an AQ team with my 6 star wasp and 5 star Fury.
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    Kabam should warranty a good first 6*....
    6* beast
    6* Hulkbuster
    6* Thor Ragnarok
    6* dormammu
  • BigHeroSquadBigHeroSquad Posts: 37
    Tell that to my duped Yondu on back to back featured 6*
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I’d take him over Miles Morales and Sentry. I can use him and Fury for Synergy
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Worked my butt off to beat Act 5 100% then 100% last month and this month UC only to pull this guy 😠😠😠😠

Worked my butt off to beat Act 5 100% then 100% last month and this month UC only to pull this guy 😠😠😠😠

Hey at least you have Angela
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Yes and was glad bc she is a beast also realized i can use juggs in v 2.0 since i dont have him as a 5* and 4* too lazy to rank 🤣🤣

Zuro said:

Yes and was glad bc she is a beast also realized i can use juggs in v 2.0 since i dont have him as a 5* and 4* too lazy to rank 🤣🤣
    Storm isn't that bad her sp2 is decent my 6 star one hits 20k sp2
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Proxima can hit 450 thousand with sp2
    I said it was decent relax guys
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Welcome to the meme club
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

Welcome to the meme club

in other words welcome to kabam :)
    Zuro said:

I said it was decent relax guys

No offence, storm was one of my favourite 3 stars duped, she did 3 k crits on rank 2^^ now i sit on champs that do 3 k with non crit light attacks xD
    But storm still awesomely sexy <3