**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legends run

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
so i wanna attempt to do a legend's run in the near future and im really not sure what champions are good for a run, im currently savin up units for a full suicide mastery, so lets assume that's done, i have a 4/55 duped omega red, a 4/55 duped medusa, and a 4/55 venom, a 4/55 iceman which i really doubt could do it, aside from other 4/55 champs that really aren't good for the job, which of these is better to attempt a legends run with, or should i still wait for a corvus sparky or blade?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You will pretty much need a 5-65 Corvus or spark, you could do it with another r5 but no r4 will cut it
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    You’d be wanting a 5:65 domino corvus sparky to do it
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    You also need to have a good device Iphone X or higher imo.

I attempted a legends run last event quest and got it done in 3hrs and 30 min with full suicides and 5/65 Ghost. Just found out that I missed. My run was pretty slow I was buying energy refills as I went and the load times were ridiculous.
  • SwirltexSwirltex Posts: 2
    Anyone that did it this month could please post the run time? Just to have a landmark. Big Thanks
  • shen1138shen1138 Posts: 3
    Does anyone know if order of completion matters for Legends? I just did a Spider-Man run in 3h but I did it in a weird order: first run heroic, first run master, 100% Master, 100% heroic. Does this disqualify me from a legends run?
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    No the timer starts when you open either quest and ends when you have 100% both of them
  • akg2009akg2009 Posts: 7
    What have been the cutoffs of timings in July?
  • SirsanSirsan Posts: 2
    What is the limited date to complete Legends Run?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Arund 3h pretty much over 3.10 is risky not get it. And omega red can do it But. Really need suvside and 5:65 nobody lover
  • TheChaChaTheChaCha Posts: 7
    I did mine for the July event at 2:58