**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It's time Kabam releases Wolverine and Scarlet Witch as 5* Champs

With the continued release of new champs, we see crit champs doing damage well in excess of the 50k limit of LOL. Corvus, Ghost, Cull, Namor, Cap IW, Aegon, She hulk, Proxima, Domino and Nick Fury insane bleed damage etc. These two champs are beloved by the community and deserve to be a playable character in the game. Due to Kabam restrictions in ACT 6, you have made the champs un-usable.

I am not asking for a new design or 6*, but the ability to play some of my favorite champs equally in this game in ACT 6. I have achieved Elders Bane and have paid my dues surviving 12.0.

Pleas give us the champs we deserve and desire as playable characters in "endgame content".

Comments

• JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★

Corvus in LoL?
    Uhh
    Sure

50k damage limit of LOL, not actually in LOL. I have seen corvus crit in excess of that limit in normal questing.