**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My wishlist for the next 5 star in 3 weeks

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
hey guys:
Here my current roster of 4 and 5 stars:

Here is the Basic 5 star Pool (Lake), White stands for "it's okay" and Red stands for "super hot fire"
I know some of the champs marked red have to be awakened, but i'd still love them cause they are simply sexy!
You can ignore the green colour!

So here my wishlist:

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

Do you sell champs or something?

Smh ^^
    But i sweared i will never do it again, got tilted after 5 star Hulkbuster and sold a bunch of champs... As i said, never again xD
    Midnite93 said:

Your next pull will be old man Logan 😅 but colossus is getting buffed so is OML. 😄 my next 5 star will be iron patriot or any meme champ prediction done

Dude hopefully not, i mean OML would be quiet okay his buff will be really decent! But IP would be a new Occasion to sell champs...quit the game...start over after one week and be even more tilted cuz lot of champs are missing xD
    Midnite93 said:

@BrudixTree my last 5 star was Kamala Khan and she was between domino and magik. I was literally salty otherwise wouldn’t have minded. 😂

Ouuuf, my hb was between blue cyclops and beast. Guess who got my next 5 star was: one hint: starts with b ends with lue cyclops.....................................
    Midnite93 said:

@BrudixTree your roster is way better than mine and here is the proof 😂

Whats wrong about GR, Massacre, QUAKE, MEDUSA, the Hood and Wolverine x23?
    Midnite93 said:

I was joking I am pretty happy with my luck new champs and first time dupes are welcome otherwise it would be crappy lol

Alright xD just was wondering :smirk: So what is youre opinion about my wishlist? is there anything (not obvios like corvus) that you would wish me to get? Something i may not have marked? Or is there something i marked wrong Iyo?

Midnite93 said:

You have missed out doc ock and rogue they are both really good champs plus Hawkeye is really underrated and very useful to have these three deserve my mentions

I agree with These except doc oc, i didnt like him to much when i had him, i think powercontrol isnt that useful if you have to w8 until you got sp3 to controll the power...
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    No offense or anything but your 5* roster pains my eyes
    Vatris said:

Why? 🤐
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited July 2019

Vatris said:

Why? 🤐
    Colossus, hulkbuster, cyclops, morales, winter soldier, king groot, and the good 5 stars you have arent awakened so it limits them
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Ronin and Cull ain't that bad also
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Why do you want s supreme as N5 if you already have hood? Also surprised to see sentinel that high
    Also what about torch? Isn't he bad?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Why do you want s supreme as N5 if you already have hood? Also surprised to see sentinel that high
    Also what about torch? Isn't he bad?

I mean it's their wishlist so their choices/opinions
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    I've learned to wish for average champs instead of greats,so that I don't get that dissapointed with garbage. Then again,still very happy about great champ and satisfied with average.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I would put CapIW and DarkHawk/Night Thrasher high up the list, especially if you have gems for DH/NT.

Also, I’d drop Heimdall a little higher (saves you pots) and place Domino in my top 3.

Wouldn’t go to sleep on Hawkeye, Rogue or Ultron. All items savers.

Good luck!

Dr. Zola

P.S. Don’t let anyone tell you your 5*’s stink. That top row of 5*’s plus WS and KG are all useful.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Vtd,venom,hood & morningstar are best from your roster