**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your favorite Skill champion?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★

Who is your favorite Skill champion? 189 votes

Aegon
17%
TendersquadManup456Lvernon15Monk1WrathfulRavenAhitlawSpiderCoolsOsfan8ErkBluDragonJokepoolToxicBladeIncitatus666shadow_lurker22RakeYounghashedUltra8529Xva23TheSpicyKnightTankRichardson 34 votes
Blade
20%
thetaman23Spity68Ace_03mmmbanyasWiebsPsychoakumaBajjsbwuqjwCatherineSavio444StingerbkCrimsontide1616Austin555555Jackbrooks2580PrathapAldacjkcjmijiMarkg25TheDuke899NBSAIZipio 39 votes
Gwenpool
11%
World EaterWaynedavyMutantKrazewulfosDuke_SilverPeterQuillFinyteAleorGladiator2014UHJ69Thanos_CarWoody15TRONG94Capn_DanteXdSpoodermanxDMeshu43SpeakGeek345Chicken_MasterDretlleLeoZed 22 votes
Killmonger
11%
TheTAbyssSnakeEyes69SIlverProfessorWayntosSMRkaAzzzm0username7312FR33_HUG5OmegaManWerewrymRiggs_97DONZALOOG1234Rougeknight87DrAwkwardPhDRookiieRockypantherxNeotwismJenk6225Giodood_1FiiNCH 22 votes
Masacre
3%
abiew78IvarTheBonelessSquishyjrThe_4THNarwhal52xThicco_ModeEtm34MoNsTeR_804 7 votes
Night Thrasher
3%
FhfjghhggggjfhfjgGritabitUmbertoDelRio0dinSuperiorSymbioteSavage 6 votes
Nick Fury
24%
ArcDeAngelusKpatrixRaganatorbenshbSecondSkrillerFeeney234MityAntTato7100Harbinger195m3t4syl20NidzfaizAlbi⁴7²00⁴SkyBlueGaming10or_StrongCharlie_SceneMysterioBatman_SinsOfAFatherColinwhitworth69SidDDragonDrPepper_75 46 votes
Ronin
3%
MegaSkater67EB54V1PER1987LordNeoDjkrdjjSGT_M9TheLegionMaster 7 votes
Winter Soldier
2%
TheVyrusTimroscx23433BrudixTree 4 votes
Other (comment below)
1%
winterthurMCoC_fan 2 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Masacre
    I like playing massacre and fury a lot bc of their debuffals and it's so satisfying
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Gwenpool
    Gwenpool, her block animation, her comic and being my 4th 5* and my first good 5*.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Winter Soldier
    He was my original 4* and I know him and out. I know there are other more effective champs, but he is my ride or die.
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Gwenpool
    I love playing aegon because, as someone else mentioned, at a high enough combo, he's basically a cheat code. But, I LOVE Gwenpool. Her animations, her damage output, she's just fun and cool.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Favorite skill champ that I have, Punisher. He hits decently hard, nice stacking bleeds, and can survive a K.O blow.
    Favorite skill champ that I would like to have is probably Night Trasher. He looks awesome to play. Sadly I don't have him
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    Other (comment below)
    Xbones
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I have none
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Blade
    He’s just plain awesome
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Nick Fury
    Once you get a taste of Fury in his Fury is Furious mode there is no turning back.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Ronin
    Animations are freakin sweet
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Aegon

I don’t remember who I voted for so I’m going to have to post some kind of comment
    [edit] I was drunk when i voted
    [2nd edit] I didn’t know I already commented 🤦‍♂️ I’m an idiot

Go take a nap, mate.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    Gwenpool is great all around, fun animations, good damage, bleed, incinerate, enervate, and armor break. She was my first r5 5*. I only have a 4* Nick Fury, but I think he is a little bit better than gwenpool all around. Just comparing both as 4* r5 Fury has much stronger attack and bleeds, plus his synergy helps everyone.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Winter Soldier
    I tried out 5 star winter soldier with 5 star killmonger on a friends account. WS was duped and his damage Output was like Star Lord, just with the Bonus of the power drain Chance! And the bleed. And The incinerate. Imo he s better then Star Lord, except maybe for game modes like Lol and RoL. I mean plus 300% damage is insane!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Other (comment below)
    Black Widow pre-nerf. :)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Masacre

I don’t remember who I voted for so I’m going to have to post some kind of comment
    [edit] I was drunk when i voted
    [2nd edit] I didn’t know I already commented 🤦‍♂️ I’m an idiot

Go home squishy you're drunk
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Blade
    I don't have any but 3* blade, mascare and kilmonger. All unduped.. Blade is really good to play. Insane bleed without synergy and dup... Mascare is also fun to play and insane with high numbers of sig..
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Killmonger
    Killmonger. Because he is such a beast and chews through almost everything.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Blade
    He was my first 5*, and got me through most of the content UC difficulties and Act 5 completion.
    He has been a true carry of my team.
  • PeteMagnumPeteMagnum Posts: 11
    Nick Fury
    Jean claude Van Damme.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Ronin
    His animations are ridiculously good and I love his abilities and playstyle. Quite versatile and a lot of fun to use.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Skillmonger
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Ronin
    I chose Ronin because of his animations and play style. As the proud owner of a duped 5* Rank 4 Sig level 103 Ronin, I can say that once you get to master his different stances, he becomes at least a god tier in certain circumstances. The guard stance allows him to have occasional perfect blocks, parry projectiles, and the ability to purify any debuff. The ability accuracy stance reduces the defensive ability accuracy of champions, bypassing annoying nodes like Safeguard. The attack stance allows him to bleed the opponent through their block and increase the chance that a bleed is applied onto the opponent. Against opponents like IMIW, Thing, Korg, and other bleed immune opponents, Ronin’s cruelty and precision passives refresh almost immediately after firing off SP2s and SP3s. The ability to parry IMIW’s repulsion rays and Ebony Maw’s air swipes is invaluable. The bleed damage from the SP2 is insane if you have your cruelty passives up to 7.
    Now, Ronin isn’t for everyone. It takes some getting used to his play style to get the full use out of this champion, sort of like Ghost. But trust me, figuring out how to use his play style effectively changes your whole perspective about this champion.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Nick Fury

Once you get a taste of Fury in his Fury is Furious mode there is no turning back.

agreed, the amount of damage is unparalleled, except by someone like AEgon