**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it time to have a new RoL2?

Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
It's been 3 years since RoL was conquered, since then a lot has changed

Is there any news on updating the mode or at least a RoL2

Comments

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    RoL2 could be a new twist on RoL such as Chapters or Gates
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

RoL2 could be a new twist on RoL such as Chapters or Gates

Oh, so maybe like RoL2 could be like Road to LoL with the chapters with alternating bosses.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Rewards would have to be similar to LoL tho
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Agreed. With champions like Namor and Cull Obsidian in the game, even ROL bosses die so quickly, it's difficult to test champions like these to their full potential.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Isn’t ROL2 LoL? I wouldn’t be opposed to be would be cool. Maybe have special 3 activated, higher health pool, but keep the nodes basic, nothing like the crazy nodes we have in story and eq.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

So like LoL?

Yes but unlocked when you complete RoL instead of RttL
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Maybe they could have like a champ test place where the champion has infinite or super duper high health with no nodes and the hero would just be used to see how high the damage could go
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would like to see a new realm with different champs and good rewards.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    I fear RoL2 would be terrible with 8 bs node buffs on each opponent and all the new champs everyone hates to fight that the nodes would make OP. I'm in favor of a Cavalier/Uncollected version of RoL that doubles or triples the health and attack and keeps everything else the same.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★

I fear RoL2 would be terrible with 8 bs node buffs on each opponent and all the new champs everyone hates to fight that the nodes would make OP. I'm in favor of a Cavalier/Uncollected version of RoL that doubles or triples the health and attack and keeps everything else the same.

Would be nice for “epic” ROL with same champs/map but more health/attack and will reward the same champs but 6*, t5b and such for rewards that are on par with current state of game.
    Wouldn’t be too hard to make it happen.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    20mil health champions that have 0,1% chance to drop rank down tickets and Im sold
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019

20mil health champions that have 0,1% chance to drop rank down tickets and Im sold

Regular damage just like the original ROL tho
    Make them 3 star
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Technically, Labyrinth of Legends IS RoL 2. So, I guess whatever comes next will be RoL3?

Nah I think people just want to fight simple champs with insane health pools and new nodes as rol simply dies too fast with 5:65 champs
    Kobster84 said:

Technically, Labyrinth of Legends IS RoL 2. So, I guess whatever comes next will be RoL3?

Nah I think people just want to fight simple champs with insane health pools and new nodes as rol simply dies too fast with 5:65 champs
    Basically
    No nodes too cuz I want it to be easy so I can just test sh!t out
    edited July 2019
    Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Kobster84 said:

Basically
    So lol redhulk and starlord? Both have no real nodes and are easy as can be
    No damage cap
    So yeah basically
    And then I want a separate one with all the nodes and stuff that’s really hard
    Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Kobster84 said:

Basically
    No damage cap no evade no limber and yup pretty much them
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Or could we just introduce some sort of custom fight where we choose the health, attack, champ, nodes?

No, wait sorry, just got a memo, that would reduce our revive revenue

But seriously, can we just get a huge dummy bag champ
    edited July 2019

Or could we just introduce some sort of custom fight where we choose the health, attack, champ, nodes?

Would love that
    Most likely would have to pay units if they want to make a profit
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Would love that
    Most likely would have to pay units if they want to make a profit
    Definitely. Honestly, I think most would be willing to pay the units

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Kobster84 said:

Basically
    No damage cap
    So yeah basically
    The latter is just variant quests.
    V1PER1987 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Kobster84 said:

Basically
    No damage cap
    So yeah basically
    The latter is just variant quests.
    Eh not really because of class restrictions and non xl champs being less viable