**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Special attacks

This has been bugging me for quite some time. Why is the special 2 so much more effective than the special 1, but less effective than the special 3 on so many champs? It seems like the 3 is more for the animation, but shouldn't it do considerably more damage than the 2, since it takes longer to build up? I actually get frustrated when I get to that point with a lot of champs. Perhaps this is something that can be looked at for a future update??

Comments

• Believe me you do not want it like it used to be. In the past special 3 meant certain death.

At least now you can still fight on
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    This has been bugging me for quite some time. Why is the special 2 so much more effective than the special 1, but less effective than the special 3 on so many champs? It seems like the 3 is more for the animation, but shouldn't it do considerably more damage than the 2, since it takes longer to build up? I actually get frustrated when I get to that point with a lot of champs. Perhaps this is something that can be looked at for a future update??

It's cos the sp2 can be a critical hit where as the sp3 cannot
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Angela's Special 2 3 does mega damage.

Ultrons does if they bleed.

But I get the point your making, however Angela's is amazing and powerfull.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Hulk ends people with his S3.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    mydnight wrote: »
    Hulk ends people with his S3.

hulk also ends people with his sp2
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Thor also kills with SP3
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Thor also kills with SP3
    Not anymore
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Basically, yes, It's usually 2>3>1, depending on utility effects. That is because Sp2 can crit, whereas Sp3 cannot as a trade-off for being unavoidable. Some exclusions may apply, see store for details.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Thor's S1 is better than his 3.
  • Believe me you do not want it like it used to be. In the past special 3 meant certain death.

At least now you can still fight on

It still does for a ton of champs. Pheonix, quake, SW, SL, Storm, Hyperion..

S2 seems more flexible and differs from character to character. Voodoo is a great example. In terms of damage you want the s1 poison. But having the power burn and debuffs from a well timed S2 is more valuable in many situations.