**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

farming revives

i know solo events are a good place to get revives, but are there any maps that give revives at low energy cost?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Random drops. Act 4 has some. The Monthly Quest occasionally. They're rare, but they pop up in Quests.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @zero7, you can enter any quest and look. If you see a revive you can go to it and then quit the quest after you get it. You don't have to finish the quest.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    zero7 wrote: »
    i know solo events are a good place to get revives, but are there any maps that give revives at low energy cost?

Thanos quest in act 3 usually has one at the last split (Drax and captain America).
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    If you have the champ for it then ROL first few fights .
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Invisible wrote: »
    If you have the champ for it then ROL first few fights .

Rol hasn't had revives in it since lol was created basically

hahahhaha lol i dont know why i was thinking of portions. my mistake
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    @zero7, you can enter any quest and look. If you see a revive you can go to it and then quit the quest after you get it. You don't have to finish the quest.

You won't get much practice doing anything else, but I'd recommend doing Act 1 to farm revives and healing potions - they seem commoner there, and moving costs little energy.

I'd disagree with one thing said above, though - whilst it's correct that you don't need to finish a map to claim a potion, if you don't finish it, the map won't reset and you won't get any more potions from that map again.

So if what you want to do is farm the map over and over, you need to finish them.

If what you want is healing potions (L2) then go into the T2 class catalyst daily quest - often has freestanding potions, plus they are frequent rewards for fights. Very rarely see any revives there, though. You can build up your catalyst stash at the same time, get a bit of experience and gold. Pretty useful thing to do with your time (and autofight).
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Go to the store and farm All the revives you need
  • Check out the quest before the kang quest on story mode... but it's very random overall my tip is look good at chaps 1-2 cause of the low energy...