**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I sell Hyperion

Too_qikToo_qik Posts: 600 ★★
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
No I just now came into possession of a five-star Medusa i also have a five-star hyperion and I'm wondering if I should sell the four-star Hyperion in order to level up five star Medusa

Should I sell Hyperion 164 votes

Sell 4* hyperion
22%
RaganatorDoc_HollamonAddyosZENMikeyBoi69souvickranjandhar265FDPxxxBaseballguy711Crimsontide1616Duke_SilverCupidtkt546JakearoundScopeotoe987TO_BeatzRakeYoungTheSpicyKnightStanceRockypantherxWebby72 37 votes
Don't sell 4* hyperion
77%
danielmathSnakeEyes69World EaterNinjAlanSecondSkrillerTheManMythLegendTrektadqqedfyvrRoguefrogger13TheVyrusTerraeros24whaler213Jim0172kfd2010Stark78AlfaPatchie93ThecurlerSavio444Nojokejaym 127 votes

Comments

• deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    Don't sell 4* hyperion
    Why would anybody want to sell a champion i don't get it.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Don’t sell champs.
    Especially don’t sell champs when they’re one of the best in the game.
    Especially especially don’t sell champs when they’re the best in the game and still useful because they’re a 4*.
    If you MUST sell something sell the Spidy Symbiote, he’s the most trash of all of them.
    But yeah.
    Don’t sell champs.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Nice pulls, gods like you. Good for you
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Don't sell 4* hyperion
    Never sell champs - early on it may not seem like it, but maxing out champs really helps accelerate progression down the road
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Never sell
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Don't sell 4* hyperion
    Too_qik said:

For iso purposes
    Duping gives you more
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Sell 4* hyperion

Too_qik said:

For iso purposes
    Duping gives you more
    Exactly @Too_qik
    Just keep him because if he gets duped u will get a lot more iso
  • MJ_no7MJ_no7 Posts: 17
    If you do the math right, you actually get more ISO when you do NOT sell champions. Duping is the best way to get ISO, on the long run, of course. Make sure you have the biggest collection of 4* possible in order to make duping easy.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Don't sell 4* hyperion
    Too_qik said:

No I just now came into possession of a five-star Medusa i also have a five-star hyperion and I'm wondering if I should sell the four-star Hyperion in order to level up five star Medusa

NO!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Sell 4* hyperion
    Ah go on. For a laugh
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Sell 4* hyperion
    I’d sell both 4* and 5* hype
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Don't sell 4* hyperion
    Never sell. And dont listen to those saying sell
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    You the same op who wanted to sell Sinister? Same response, mate. Nope
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    Sell 4* hyperion
    Noobs noobirys noobs noobies?
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    Sell 4* hyperion
    When you sell a champion the power of that champion transfer to other, the well known in the movie the one from jet lee
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    Don't sell 4* hyperion
    Too_qik said:

For iso purposes
    You get more iso for duping a champ than selling them. Not to mention more gold and shards