**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How does VTD genetic recode synergies work

DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Whenever I use VTD with the Gentic recode-aggression synergy , the one that increases the chance to gain frenzy buff by 25%, I never seem to get the frenzy buffs. I always seem to get perfect block chance or armor up. I know it’s a chance so I could be unlucky, but do u know how it works and could u explain it to me? It seems simple but I can’t wrap my mind around it.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Well you *should* have about a 50/50 chance to get a frenzy or a survival, my guess is it would give you a 75% chance to get a frenzy. I am not sure which frenzy buff you are looking for but form there is should still be a 33.3 % chance to get a fury.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Lormif said:

Well you *should* have about a 50/50 chance to get a frenzy or a survival, my guess is it would give you a 75% chance to get a frenzy. I am not sure which frenzy buff you are looking for but form there is should still be a 33.3 % chance to get a fury.

I get it thanks
    Lormif said:

I think it works like this
    50/50 chance for frenzy or survival
    Making it a 16.6% chance to get a fury, power gain, precision, block chance, armor, or regen
    Adding the synergy makes it
    75/25 chance for frenzy or survival
    Making it a 25% for fury, precision, or power gain
    And a 8.33% chance for armor, regen, or block chance
    Thanks for that
    It helped me visualize
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Lormif said:

Making it a 16.6% chance to get a fury, power gain, precision, block chance, armor, or regen
    Thanks for that
    It helped me visualize
    That is a version of what I said. If you multiply the 75% chance by .333 you will get ~25%, same with 25%*.333 you will get about 8.33. If that helps you visualize it better great. You will still have a 25% chance to get a survival though.
    Lormif said:

Djkrdjj said:

Lormif said:

Thanks for that
    It helped me visualize
    That is a version of what I said. If you multiply the 75% chance by .333 you will get ~25%, same with 25%*.333 you will get about 8.33. If that helps you visualize it better great. You will still have a 25% chance to get a survival though.
    I know
    Writing it out helps me get it more