**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Discussion - Superior Stats

Greetings Summoners,

As many of you know, we’ve periodically been sending emails out to players containing some interesting stats from their previous month of activity within the Contest.

We’ve previously included stats such as your biggest hits, longest combos, number of perfect wins, and more in these emails. That said, we’d love to hear what kind of stats you all would like to see in them going forward! Whether it is a stat you’re just curious about or something that you think would make for great bragging rights among your Alliance mates, you can feel free to share all of your ideas with us in the comments down below.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

If you've previously declined receiving emails from us, you'll need to get in contact with our Support Team to request to start receiving them again. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".

I’m try that 1 one ther tel me that can’t be done. I’m Wil happy try again
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
    Would like to see total real money and ingame units i spent in mcoc.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Number of Premium Crystals opened, Number of Arena Battle Chip Crystals opened, Total Time playing the game since joining, most used champion, most used class, etc.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Number of champs pulled
    Amount of gold earned
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

We’ve previously included stats such as your biggest hits, longest combos, number of perfect wins, and more in these emails. That said, we’d love to hear what kind of stats you all would like to see in them going forward! Whether it is a stat you’re just curious about or something that you think would make for great bragging rights among your Alliance mates, you can feel free to share all of your ideas with us in the comments down below.

First of all, I'd like to see the emails at all.

Second, one thing I think would be interesting for many players to see is the most used champ from the past month, as in the champ that was used in the most number of fights. Along with the champion, you could specify how many fights, arena/quest/alliance breakdown, wins and losses, total damage generated and taken. Stats of that nature.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Number of times you slept through the end of aw
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Which classes I used the most ranked 1-6
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    how much % I contributed to all alliance events during a month period.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    I have never received this and don’t know why. I have been playing for over four years
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I’m sceptical how accurate these things are, my biggest hit was 354,566, there can’t be more than a handful of champs that can do this sort of damage and I’m pretty sure the only 1 I have is proxima midnight and she’s r3 5* unawakened.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Since this email is to retain interest, how about a reminder of our top crystal opening?

Of course, that may be demoralising if you keep pulling Kamala Khan...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d love to see the amount of crystals opened in a month
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

Stats such as your biggest hits, longest combos, number of perfect wins, and more in these emails... we’d love to hear what kind of stats you all would like to see in them going forward!

Not only your biggest hit, but as these are pretty much always going to be special attacks, (1) separate out biggest SP2 vs SP3, and (2) who inflicted it? I often finish a fight with an SP3, so never know how much damage it actually did.

It would be nice to know if the game is capable of giving prominence to multi-hit Special attacks, too. Magik causes a lot of damage, but it's split over three hits, so is never going to displace CAIW from the top spot unless totalled up.

How about some DoT statistics? Most bleed damage in one match? To make people appreciate their OGBP?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I'd like the info added to my home screen rather than needing to re-engage the emails.

I turn off all unnecessary communications because the small useful part becomes buried in spam.

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Can we get a stat showing what percentage of the month we spent playing MCoC? That way I can gauge my addiction level... Wouldn't want to OD.
  • BrooklynZombieBrooklynZombie Posts: 29
    Number of 4*s for PHC, number of 3-4* from Event Crystals. Or make it customizable
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    I am connected to the game with my email address, however, I am not receiving these emails. How do I sign up to get notifications?