**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Forum Dislike Button

Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
I have a strong feeling this post will get a lot of disagrees but someone has to make a thread about this.

The dislike button is beginning to be abused just like to spam and abuse buttons. Most post that get dislike spammed are trolls, and something needs to be done about this. Nobody should have 23 disagrees added to their profile unless they deserve it. If someone makes a dumb remark that makes no sense, don't disagree with it since it's dumb, disagree if you disagree. I see so many people just make jokes, post memes, and play around on the forum and for no reason people disagree with no with no explanation. What does the community think of this.

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

Yeah it is abused a lot. However, there are certain people who are just straight up deserving of getting their comments disliked. There should be some regulations on the dislike button to prevent unnecessary spamming though.

I completely agree with your statement, some sort of regulations would be perfect.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Gamer said:

I’m really don’t care if I’m ever get many dislike/diasagerd simple don’t effect me at all

My point exactly
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

People earn their dislikes.

Sort of like when someone asks what you got from a crystal, you state it and you get a ton of dislikes? What earned it there?
    Lormif said:

Sort of like when someone asks what you got from a crystal, you state it and you get a ton of dislikes? What earned it there?
    Posting in general lol

Lormif said:

Correct. If people wanna brag about their pulls they should expect people to not like their posts.
    When people ask you what you got and you tell them then how is that "bragging"?
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Correct. If people wanna brag about their pulls they should expect people to not like their posts.
    At that point it’s trolls
    If theirs no opinion nothing just a post of a picture an no words
    Djkrdjj said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Then people are not "earning their dislikes" it is just a tool to troll.
    Lormif said:

Djkrdjj said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

So was the flag
    But this doesn’t affect your “points”
    So I’m told
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Lormif said:

Djkrdjj said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

So was the flag
    But this doesn’t affect your “points”
    So I’m told
    Yes. The Flag was abused in that way. Its intended purpose was to notify Mods of something that seemingly breaks the rules. Classified as either Spam or Abuse. Flagging sent it to Moderation for review. Abusing it flooded the Feature needlessly and created a mountain of things that didn't belong. It was never just for downvoting or Flagging people we don't like. Flagging affected Points, but that was before the Points actually meant anything.
    Now, people have something to spam that doesn't really do anything. Quite genius actually.
    I wasn't really arguing with you. Just adding some clarification.
    edited July 2019

I wasn't really arguing with you. Just adding some clarification.

I didn’t want to start a debate
    Actually their important so one can start but I don’t want to start one and be part of it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Prime example of why the intention of the disagree button is broken-

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/148469/community-discussion-superior-stats#latest

There isn't anything to disagree or agree about from what I said. Keep in mind, I don't care about the button or any of the "feeling" buttons, just adding to OP's statement.

GroundedWisdom: comments anything
    Community:

I'm fine with that. Not that it's my intention. I'm just used to it. Lol.
This discussion has been closed.