**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will the next Spiderman movie give us a Mystic Spiderman?

Will the next Spiderman movie give us a Mystic Spiderman? 41 votes

Yes!
19% 8 votes
No, its Mutant Spiderman's turn!
26% 11 votes
We'll get a Mystic Spiderman before that happens!
2% 1 vote
As long as it has 6 arms, I don't care.
19% 8 votes
It'll never happen, no Mutant Spiderman either!
31% 13 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I want a J. Jonah Jameson spiderman before any other spidermen join the contest
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 170
    Why would they make a mystic spider man it’s completely out of the question. They use popular characters from marvel and In no story line is spider man a mystic type character. The reason there is a Cosmic Spider-Man is due to the Symbiote ( alien ) . The Science spidey is because of the Sam Ramey Spider-Man where Peter gets his powers through a spider bite. Stark Spidey is tech because of the Suit having AI and the new Spider-Man is skill due to the Non technicality of the suit. Never has Spider-Man been outed as a mutant so I would say that is out of the question
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Why would they make a mystic spider man it’s completely out of the question. They use popular characters from marvel and In no story line is spider man a mystic type character. The reason there is a Cosmic Spider-Man is due to the Symbiote ( alien ) . The Science spidey is because of the Sam Ramey Spider-Man where Peter gets his powers through a spider bite. Stark Spidey is tech because of the Suit having AI and the new Spider-Man is skill due to the Non technicality of the suit. Never has Spider-Man been outed as a mutant so I would say that is out of the question

I believe there was an arc of Peter mutating into big scary spider in 1994 animated series. He even visited xmen in search for help
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Next movie, Spiderman learns from Dr. Strange to defeat Kraven the Hunter and Calypso. Mystic Spiderman in a nutshell.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019

I want Madame Webb!

What about ghost rider Spider-Man
    Or spidey 2099 or
    (Whatever his name is)
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    edited July 2019
    I will be happy if Kabam actually add this
  • ObediantObediant Posts: 7
    Everybody knows the next movie for spiderman will have him making a deal with the devil
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I say both classes in one month. Then a class-restricting variant that only allows spider verse lol.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    If we want a Mystic Spider-Man they could pull Spider-Man Noir. Storyline is he speaks with a spider-god who gives him "the curse of power".

Sadly his look inspired the Stealth suit but we've seen multiple Captain Marvel's so maybe the look doesn't really matter.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Jetenyo said:

If we want a Mystic Spider-Man they could pull Spider-Man Noir. Storyline is he speaks with a spider-god who gives him "the curse of power".

Sadly his look inspired the Stealth suit but we've seen multiple Captain Marvel's so maybe the look doesn't really matter.

I think he uses guns, so u could get a realiable bleed
    But good point, he is pretty similar to stealth suit spidey
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    I’ll be glad if they add anything like that.... Mystic and Mutant spideys... All class Spider-Man:)
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    After that mutant and all the 6 classes will be plagued with spiders
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I mean the Comics Cosmic Spiderman would fit along with Mystic in this game. Because "The Power of Cosmic" is more of a mystical ability.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

I mean the Comics Cosmic Spiderman would fit along with Mystic in this game. Because "The Power of Cosmic" is more of a mystical ability.

Read your profile name.
    Ahitlaw said:

Read your profile name.
    If people can expect SS to be Mystic then this Spiderman can be as well.

Scratch that he wasn't given the Power of Cosmic(I just assumed so I don't read much comics) nut rather was given powers by the Enigma Force.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

Ahitlaw said:

Read your profile name.
    If people can expect SS to be Mystic then this Spiderman can be as well.
    As much as I would like this spidey in the game he got his powers from a cosmic entity therefore he would be cosmic for the most part not really anything mystical about cosmic spidey