**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Wars - Defense Tactics and Rewards Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    AW rewards are so underwhelming considering the amount of AQ rewards. Rewards difference are so much. Of course we can see AW rewards as additional rewards, but we are struggling with an AW's season more than we struggle 4 rounds of AQ.
  • DocJCDocJC Posts: 74
    So these are the rewards you came up with? For the increased difficulty? Now you want to add global defender buffs and increase it more.

For these tired, terrible rewards.

Meanwhile you match all the top alliances against each other every war and let a bunch of smaller alliances match each other for the same rewards. How exactly is this fair?

More boosts, more stress, more pots, and **** rewards for a months time of work that’s not even equitable.

And you wonder why the player base is at an all time level of frustration. You haven’t even addressed the mess that is AQ and you come out with this junk.
  • PepeqlPepeql Posts: 24
    And i thought this incomming season would be really fun because a lot of alliances would push for the new rewards, but taking a look on it i just realized the competition will be the same as usual good job kabam! making the only competitive mode in the whole game boring as always.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    You guys drastically missed the mark. These rewards are a year outdated and haven't even been introduced yet. I suggest your team take aq reward changes from now vs a year ago and see that the gap is still staggering.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Like seriously map 7 aq is probably easier and has much more rewards defense tactics will probably create near impossible matchups
  • CiscoCisco Posts: 16
    edited July 2019
    @Kabam Miike. Can you please let us know what the victory rewards will be. The post says we can expect to get more shards and loyalty but doesn't say how much. Thanks in advance
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Kabam Miike (only addressing you because I see you actively engaged in the conversation.)

There is not enough reward separation between tiers. For example master vs p2 there is a tremendous difference in the amount of effort to get these, but the relevant reward separation is 9k t5b shards and 2% of a t5cc? This is not enough incentive and is making AW more like a participation trophy than the hard earned competitive environment it should be.
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 87
    Great!

1. Increased difficulty.
    2. Same rewards.

GL everyone, it will take us 3 years to form a T5CC.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    There's a buff to both Win/Loss Rewards and Seasons. While the Crystals are the same thus far, that's significant cumulatively. I can't agree that they're underwhelming.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

There's a buff to both Win/Loss Rewards and Seasons. While the Crystals are the same thus far, that's significant cumulatively. I can't agree that they're underwhelming.

According to Kabam Mike.. there is no buff to win/loss rewards..

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,677 ★★★★★

They are buffing the win lose rewards. Just not the actual crystals themelves. So youll see an increase in shards.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

No, GW is right. Individual win/loss wars are getting increased but miike didn’t disclose that information yet.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★

You are mistaken win/loss crystals are not being updated but the amount of hero shards (I.e 5 and 6 star shards) you get per win/loss is increasing as well as the amount of loyalty
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    What level of rewards would be satisfactory for those saying they aren't better? Lots of negative remarks but zero suggestions besides the victory/defeat crystal.
    edited July 2019
    Like thinking about the mercenary node with domino if she’s on a hidden node and you don’t bring a tech champ one sp1 will probababky kill you
  • KarlnakKarlnak Posts: 43

Dhops said:

What are the t5cc percentages? 25% or 2%?

2% Crystals are the regular crystals and what you're going to be seeing around the Contest for the most part.
    I for one, am actually happy about this. Let's delay 6 star rank 3s as long as possible. I need more time to build up my 6 star roster. That being said, the 6* shard increase is probably my only complaint. Was hoping to see more. With the gates in Act 6 moving forward, would like to see these coming in a little more often and in larger amounts. Rewards seem pretty good overall though.

What level of rewards would be satisfactory for those saying they aren't better? Lots of negative remarks but zero suggestions besides the victory/defeat crystal.

Decrease the minimum of t2a t5b in the war season crystals reward difference in them is ridiculous possibly also increase the amount of shards thinking in terms of 6*
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★

We know it's impossible for the players to ever be satisfied.
  • PepeqlPepeql Posts: 24
    edited July 2019

at least 50% of t5cc should be implemented considering the new difficulty, but hey, kabam plans are to release $100 offer for 25% t5cc before AW season ends so you literally gain the same without doing any effort than spend some bucks for them!