**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on Ebony Maw...

BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
I've seen posts that include hatred and some with praise. Honestly, I'm confused. What are your views on Ebony Maw? Constructive comments are appreciated.

Thoughts on Ebony Maw... 69 votes

God tier
4%
DrOctavius2_2diegobdias84Thebombsquad1 3 votes
Good for utility
5%
PerfectExampleThicco_ModeMassapealMr_incredibl3 4 votes
Meh
14%
GamerJim0172Osfan8Sheer_ColdMC2707Adarsh99ZuromrcyrcleSquishyjrThe_4THDjkrdjj 10 votes
Needs improvement
23%
adqqedfyvrTerraGreifmaster911shadow_lurker22V1PER1987AmazingDeadpoolColinwhitworth69TheSpicyKnightRockypantherxWebby72Wakanda4Ever278LoctiteSuperGlueCosmicspiderman777KingpinamosThe_WatcherÆgon0710 16 votes
Garbage
52%
DocJCTimone147arni2RaganatorLoPrestiSpity68SecondSkrillerNanoDroidForwardGNASTYLvernon15StingerbkWîndšpäveGmonkeyOnmixErkRasiloverMasquerade1981PaytoPlayPrylank 36 votes

Comments

• digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    He is a defense character made specially for the new top AW nodes, just don’t expect much on offense
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Garbage
    Ebony maw? More like Ebony Trash am i right?!
    Please forgive me for that terrible joke.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Meh
    I’m say meh he animations is spot one but danmged is just meh.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    God tier
    He is good as is, Kabam did a good job on him.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Needs improvement
    Great animations, great utility, but practically 0 attack rating. A slight buff to attack would be all he needs imo
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Meh
    Meh because his damage is but utility makes up for it
    The he’s trash thing is just a hyperbole
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Garbage
    The only reason why he was made is to counter corvus and to an extent ghost,and I'm okay with that but a 3 star(non maxed out) hits harder than a 6 star version of him...
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Garbage
    Trash
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Garbage
    He’s a jobber