**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Okay so let me get this straight

So a day before July 4th offers kabam hits me with a 7k contest credit “ for refunds” then an hour later it’s 14k contest credits I’m like okay what’s going on I email their “support” they said it’s for “refunds” again I said okay weird. THEN I get hit again and it’s at 24k contest credits lol I’m like okay kiss July 4th rewards goodbye not paying 139.99 x 3 then I log on to my account today after missing July 4 offers AND it’s at 7k contest credits. Haven’t purchased any contest credits AT ALL. So thanks kabam you made me miss July 4th offers . Hope it gets rectified and emailing support is like talking to your computer. Goes nowhere. Unreal.

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Just so u know, bumping your own post can get u in trouble on the forums. The mods cant help with individual accounts so I hate to say it but you are going to have to go through the support to get this figured out. Good luck and sorty u missed the 4th deals. Hopefully its fixed by cyber monday!
  • Options
    We do not discuss actions taken on individual accounts in the forums. Reach out to our support team and explain your situation, and they may be able to help you out.
This discussion has been closed.