**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dissapointing, isn’t it?

You know, how possibly the strongest member of the Black Order is the weakest one in the Contest. Well if Maw does get buffed, then I have a good way to do it. Here it is:
My Champion Rework: Ebony Maw
Passive:
- Enemy projectile attacks have a 15% chance to Miss. This increase by a flat 30% when blocking
- Whenever Ebony Maw would be inflicted with Reverse Controls, he instead transfers the effect to his opponent
- If the Opponent doesn’t have Class Advantage, Ebony Maw causes all guaranteed Critical Hits to Miss
- Ebony Maw’s first Light Attack is the only Basic hit to make contact with the Opponent
Deteriorations- Passive:
- Deterioration Passives last indefinitely, each reducing the opponent’s attack, regeneration rate, block proficiency, perfect block chance, armor, energy and physical resistances by (x)%, stacking up to a maximum of 20 times.
- Degenerations deal (x) more damage for every Deterioration passive on the opponent
Missions from Thanos:
- Ebony Maw has 3 missions to complete. Each mission can only be completed once per fight. Completing a mission grants Ebony Maw 1 Persistent Charge, up to a maximum of 15
- When the fight starts, Ebony Maw inflicts the Opponent with 1 Deterioration Passive for every Persistent Charge.
- Each time Ebony Maw completes a mission, he inflicts the Opponent with a Degeneration Passive, dealing (x) damage over 6 seconds.
* Mission 1: Mastermind : Nullify a Buff from the Opponent.
* Mission 2: Manipulator : Cause the Opponent to lose Power
* Mission 3: Unwavering : Cause the Opponent to Falter and Miss.
While Heavy Attack Charging:
- Inflicts Falter on the opponent if the opponent is inflicted with Black Tongue, causing all attacks to miss for 5 seconds
Heavy Attacks:
- Landing a Heavy Attack steals all the Opponent’s Power gain Buffs and 10% of their current Power.
- If the opponent is inflicted with Black Tongue, this attack inflicts Degeneration, dealing (x) damage over 5 seconds
Persuasive Voice:
- If Ebony Maw isn't focused, he begins focusing on the Opponent’s mind for 5 seconds understanding their mental state. This time is doubled if he's under the effect of 1 or more non-damaging Debuffs.
- Once focused, the Opponent gains 1 Persuasion every 0.7 seconds.
- When struck by the Opponent’s Heavy Attack or Special 3 Attack, Ebony Maw’s focus is broken.
- The opponent’s defensive ability accuracy is reduced by 1% for every Persuasion on them
- For every 20 Persuasion the Opponent gains, they are inflicted with a Falter Passive lasting 4 seconds. Increasing to 6 seconds against Cosmics. Enemies inflicted with Falter have a 100% chance to Miss.
- At 100 Persuasion the Opponent is Persuaded and inflicted with a Black Tongue Passive, reducing Power Gain from all sources by 30% and reducing offensive ability accuracy by 80%. Black Tongue is not affected by Ability Accuracy and lasts for the rest of the fight.
- While Black Tongue is active the Opponent is inflicted with 1 Deterioration Passive every 6 seconds.
Special 1:
- When activated and with each hit Ebony May has a 100% chance to nullify a buff from his opponent. If the opponent is inflicted with Black Tongue, nullifying a buff inflicts Degeneration on the opponent, dealing (x) damage over 8 seconds
- If no Buffs were Nullified during this attack, the Opponent gains a Fury Buff increasing their Attack Rating by 0 for 6 seconds.
Special 2:
- The last hit of this attack inflicts the Opponent with a Degeneration Passive, dealing (x) damage over 10 seconds.
- If the opponent is inflicted with Black Tongue, all hits of this attack will inflict Degeneration.
Special 3:
- Ebony Maw reaches into his Opponent’s mind depleting all their current Power, gaining 35% of the Power depleted for himself over the next 4 seconds.
- If the opponent is inflicted with Black Tongue, the opponent is inflicted with Degeneration, dealing (x) damage over 15 seconds. Damage increases based on amount of power drained.
Signature Ability: Deteriorating Mind
- When the fight starts, inflict 2 Persuasion Charges per Deterioration on the opponent
- When the opponent misses an attack, they are inflicted with a Degeneration Passive, dealing (x) damage over 6 seconds.
- Each time Ebony Maw Nullifies a Buff or Activates a Special Attack he places 1 Deterioration Passive on his opponent
- The opponent gains Persuasion two times faster when inflicted with Degeneration.
New Synergy:
Masters of the Mind with Mysterio:
- Ebony Maw: Falters last 2 seconds longer
- Mysterio: Whenever Mysterio has Reflection Gas, Illusion Gas, or Frenzy Gas active, Opponents have their Defensive Ability Accuracy reduced by 60%. This doesn’t affect Robots.

Thansk for reading! Feedback is greatly appreciated!
P.S. Yesterday I was blessed with a 5-star Mister Sinister! Are there any uses for him? I already have a 5-star Domino.

Comments

• SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Posts: 128

If he is so strong, why was he the first to die in Infinity War?

I have no idea lol. Probably because the others didn’t have to deal with someone who knew pop culture references. Also in endgame, I think Cull Obsidian died forst when he got stomped on by Ant-Man
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

I have no idea lol. Probably because the others didn’t have to deal with someone who knew pop culture references. Also in endgame, I think Cull Obsidian died forst when he got stomped on by Ant-Man
    I don’t think he’s the most powerful

It’s ok. I did write “possibly” as in he might be the strongest. If he isn’t the strongest then who is?

It’s ok. I did write “possibly” as in he might be the strongest. If he isn’t the strongest then who is?

Maybe he is now that I think about it
    He’s the only one I noticed with powers
    The rest just could fight really well
    Besides Cull... super strength
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Incoming "Hey! We have a dedicated Character Wishlist here, to keep the forums nice and tidy, I'm going to go ahead and close this one down."
    Woozie said:

Incoming "Hey! We have a dedicated Character Wishlist here, to keep the forums nice and tidy, I'm going to go ahead and close this one down."

I’m actually suprised they haven’t done this to my other posts yet
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    They did it to Seatin apparently when he wrote a suggested improvements on Maw too.
    Woozie said:

They did it to Seatin apparently when he wrote a suggested improvements on Maw too.

Where are his suggested inprovements
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Woozie said:

Where are his suggested inprovements
    He most likely made a video on his channel, check there.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Corvus glaive in the comics is literally immune as long as he has his glaive. Imo he is the strongest
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

Dying to pop-culture references only reinforces my point of him not being very strong. lol
  • Fan1241Fan1241 Posts: 47
    I think the others should be less powerful