**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Where do we stand on the AA/domino bug?

vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
Archangel still goes unlucky and his abilities fail to trigger with critical failures, while clearly his abilities state he is not supposed to get his abilities reduced

Even magneto does not reduce his abilities.

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Two things.

1)Unlucky does not just reduce ability accuracy. There are other components to it so he wouldn’t be immune to it, just immune to the AAR part of it.

2) Critical failure isn’t the result of Domino causing someone to fail an ability. Critical failure is the result of an ability not proccing when it has the chance to. In the case of AA he has a % chance to bleed and poison so when he does not bleed or poison due to chance he suffers critical failure.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★

AA is immune to aar, but he is not immune to the unlucky passive. He's immune to the aar it provides, but not the whole thing.

Critical failure doesn't make abilities fail. It is completely untouched by archangels aar immunity.

Please read the ability sheets to prevent further confusion.

Your second statement is correct, however in regards to your first statement and @CoatHang3r ‘s first statement, there is a little flaw in the logic (a bug), which I will address after I address the second statement

1. Response to second statements: I understand that critical failures itself does not indicate a reduced AA, but let me rephrase my statement: “AA will trigger his abilities significantly less while fighting domino versus other champs”.

I would love to provide you with my full video showing the amount of duels I did proving this before, but I won’t waste your time. My next statement is kind of proof and much easier to replicate

2. Response to first statement: While unlucky passive has many components to it, why do Archangels abilities fail to trigger while unlucky.

(YES I realize unlucky passives have “100% chance for evade or the dexterity mastery to fail, not talking about that)

Clear observations about the bug:

Even with 3+ neurotoxins on domino you still go unlucky and domino lucky.

With 4 bleeds, a blocked hit should be 100% chance to place a poison, in fact, you can still fail to place a poison.

Also the reason why I mention magneto is because magnetized is also a passive ability (red magneto), and the ability cannot even be placed on archangel.

Please do more testing, or any for that matter, before making incorrect accusations to prevent further convoluting of this issue.

I really do not care if this bug never gets fixed because Kabam can just easily make up their own logic to why domino’s abilities take precedence over Archangel’s.

It is a bug, let’s call an apple an apple.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye I tested and it seems to be working fine do you have a video of the poisons not activating

AA is immune to aar, but he is not immune to the unlucky passive. He's immune to the aar it provides, but not the whole thing.

Critical failure doesn't make abilities fail. It is completely untouched by archangels aar immunity.

Your second statement is correct, however in regards to your first statement and @CoatHang3r ‘s first statement, there is a little flaw in the logic (a bug), which I will address after I address the second statement

1. Response to second statements: I understand that critical failures itself does not indicate a reduced AA, but let me rephrase my statement: “AA will trigger his abilities significantly less while fighting domino versus other champs”.

I would love to provide you with my full video showing the amount of duels I did proving this before, but I won’t waste your time. My next statement is kind of proof and much easier to replicate

2. Response to first statement: While unlucky passive has many components to it, why do Archangels abilities fail to trigger while unlucky.

(YES I realize unlucky passives have “100% chance for evade or the dexterity mastery to fail, not talking about that)

With 4 bleeds, a blocked hit should be 100% chance to place a poison, in fact, you can still fail to place a poison.

Also the reason why I mention magneto is because magnetized is also a passive ability (red magneto), and the ability cannot even be placed on archangel.

Please do more testing, or any for that matter, before making incorrect accusations to prevent further convoluting of this issue.

I really do not care if this bug never gets fixed because Kabam can just easily make up their own logic to why domino’s abilities take precedence over Archangel’s.

Also archangel isn’t metal so why would magnetized be placed on him

Kobster84 said:

Also archangel isn’t metal so why would magnetized be placed on him
    He's tagged metal
    Ah my bad sorry
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    @OP Since you have evidence please provide it.

if you have unlimited video of testing please provide screenshots of AA failing to poison Domino while blocking when she has 4 bleeds, make sure this is from her contact hits not projectiles.

Also please provide evidence of the claim that unlucky and lucky procs with 3 neuros, i’ll offer an explanation for that before you even try to do it; Domino gains ability accuracy each time she herself fails an ability. 3 neruos do not guarantee abilities will not proc.