**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Map 7 Mesmerize - Void Interaction

With Fear of the Void and 2 agility debuffs, Void should reduce evade chances by 120% and totally shut down mesmerize. Last time we saw this map, that’s how it worked.

Today, Mephisto in Map 7 evaded Void several times when under FOTV and two agility

Fix please.

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    It’s a bug but I think it’s due to his awakened ability being immune to aa reduction
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    But void doesn't reduce ability accuracy. It reduces evade chance.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    It still counts as aa reduction I’d still say it’s a bug though as only mephisto aura is immune to aa on him
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I have to do a Mesmerise path in Act 6, are there any good champs or tactics for this path??
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Woozie said:

I have to do a Mesmerise path in Act 6, are there any good champs or tactics for this path??

Do you know Emma Frost ?? Stun immune while diamond form, ignore evade while telepath form. She's just the perfect counter for this node. My alliance mates pas through this path with only 5% health loss. Good luck
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Woozie said:

Do you know Emma Frost ?? Stun immune while diamond form, ignore evade while telepath form. She's just the perfect counter for this node. My alliance mates pas through this path with only 5% health loss. Good luck
    I don't have her as a 5 star otherwise I would, any other options come to mind? Otherwise it's going to be dropping revives lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Woozie said:

Woozie said:

I don't have her as a 5 star otherwise I would, any other options come to mind? Otherwise it's going to be dropping revives lol
    Ghost crt can’t be evade

• Outside of Map 7, many True Strike champs are good options for Mesmerize. Blade at full power is rather good too, as he shrugs off the stun basically immediately.

Map 7 is a special sort of torture because it combines mesmerize with Prove Yourself. Any mess ups and you go back to doing no damage for the next 15 hits. Emma is certainly great on that path. Void should be too, at least once he’s got FOTV and a full stack of agility debuffs applied. But he’s not. Since he’s not working I now limit myself to attacking while Mephisto is stunned. That works. I just don’t think Void is intended to be so limited.