**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Contest In Real Life

Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
If you were a marvel character, which class would you be? Why? Based off of who you are.

The Contest In Real Life 133 votes

Skill
21%
Vdh2008SiriusBreakAhongTheVyrusdr_nish777SpiderCoolsErkPeterQuillTheLegend27PrathapBattle_GreninjaSteeloBlazeLordRaymond3Mitchell35Denzel116jkcjmijiTankRichardsonSPIDERMANANTMANX_Factor_Agentlukaka 28 votes
Tech
24%
DNA3000thetaman23Sundance_2099StingerbkWîndšpävePizzabeatDONZALOOG1234TheMarauder53LibertyPrimeV1Evans_PrimeTorah13MC2707RockypantherxMattstafariRehan010_Wakanda4Ever278LoctiteSuperGlueAwsomediabrineGeorgiaDawgMiStaLova 33 votes
Mutant
13%
MukeshthegamerNifzDark89PhoenixadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpSavio444EB54RasiloverRiggs_97science22Austin555555WebheadUnltdL3g3ndaryR3ignBatman1903HedronWade420wilson69DankPlutoAryl 18 votes
Cosmic
10%
HairyslugChelseaFCShadow_PhoneixV1PER1987Colinwhitworth69Tony886SidDDragonKalantakNamelessoneAshKetchumSkillful_starCrunchMeshu43deepblack12 14 votes
Science
12%
NEO_mr_AndersonHammerbro_64Colonaut123The_red_EclipseGhost26FhfjghhggggjfhfjgMr_EDead1Midnite93FlintTheSavageBogiaGonçaloTheTalentsBenQcSlayerMawrCalleachDretlle 16 votes
Mystic
18%
ArcDeAngelusCrkwestTheManMythLegendTendersquadMurderous_munchiesBajjsbwuqjwDuke_SilverOmegaMan[Deleted User]SandeepSMCoC_fanCharlie_Sceneshadow_lurker22spaceoctopusAgentMZZayo_278RaiserWebby72Cosmicspiderman777Thanos_Car 24 votes

Comments

• Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
    Cosmic
    I'd love to be Hyperion ❤️
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Science

“Tech”nically we are all Tech, because we are all living in the matrix and I am the only one currently aware

I am fully aware of it
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Tech
    I’m pretty sure my phone has melded with my hands at this point due to grinding arena
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Mystic
    The levels of self-deprication are high in this one lmao
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Mystic
    I want to be a diablo
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Cosmic
    God of thunder baby...
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Tech
    I don't know. Does having the skill of stealing somebody else's tech and then using it as my own make me skill, or tech?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Tech
    I wanna be the British Iron Man with a suit that would look like Stark and Q from Bond got together with Aston Martin.

But since I'm British, I'd probably end up being mystic with some stupid power like a mystical cricket bat.
  • PalistesPalistes Posts: 156 ★★
    Tech
    Voted Tech as a nerd.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Skill
    Thinking realistically, I would love to be Nick Fury!!
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Tech
    I have no life.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Science
    E. coli transformation bros unite!
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Cosmic
    @LordBeaverbroke that's basically ant man....
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    Because it’s taken a lot of years and a lot of delicious food, but I have the body of Bro Thor so I must be cosmic.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Sometimes when I fall asleep I am able to cast insane spells.
  • Skill
    I've spent years acquiring experience and knowledge in various trades and crafts. So I'd have to go with Skill. Although Tech would be a close 2nd as I love to tinker and build things.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Science
    I’m interested to hear some more mutant perspectives.

Edit: For research purposes of course 😅
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Tech

I don't know. Does having the skill of stealing somebody else's tech and then using it as my own make me skill, or tech?

I think it makes you Thomas Edison.