**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Forum Dislike Button

13»

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

There really is no way to disagree with a fact.

There are as many ways to disagree with a fact as there are users on the internet. And then some.
    There are ways to disagree with a fact, I should've said nobody should disagree with facts as they most likely won't change. As grounded wisdom said, people have disagreed with people rosters. What is in your roster shouldn't be something people will disagree with.
    Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

I solute the OP for setting this up he took a lot of disagrees

Your welcome. Not going to lie, I kinda saw all the hate between people on facts. There really is no way to disagree with a fact.
    If something is a fact u could still disagree
    I’d have to be a total *****************
    Also why do u think everything u say is factual
    Tell me, how does someone logically disagree with another commenting on what they have in their Roster? Happened to me on several occasions. Let's be real here. It's just spammed.
    U could still disagree
    Like I said u would have to be.a ************
    It’s like flat earthers
    We have scientific fact that the earth is round yet they still find a way to disagree
    So technically u could
    He said logically disagree, flat earthers really have no logic.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019

Djkrdjj said:

Your welcome. Not going to lie, I kinda saw all the hate between people on facts. There really is no way to disagree with a fact.
    Ok first, that was so hard to read with blocked cuss words and no punctuation. Second I guess you can disagree with a fact but it would kind of be pointless as facts normally don't change. Third I never said anything I say is factual, I said I've seen people argue over factual things.
    There was no blocked cuss word
    I put in asterisks
    Is that a piece of confusion?
    Ok, everybody all those times there were asterisks, I physically put them in. They don’t actually mean anything.there were no cuss words actually there becuz I didn’t want to be blocked.
    I guess, thanks for elaborating in a clear concise way
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Tell me, how does someone logically disagree with another commenting on what they have in their Roster? Happened to me on several occasions. Let's be real here. It's just spammed.
    U could still disagree
    It’s like flat earthers
    We have scientific fact that the earth is round yet they still find a way to disagree
    So technically u could
    In the technical sense, you can choose to disagree with anything. They have words for that. Some appropriate for this Forum, some not. Lol. XD
    Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Ok first, that was so hard to read with blocked cuss words and no punctuation. Second I guess you can disagree with a fact but it would kind of be pointless as facts normally don't change. Third I never said anything I say is factual, I said I've seen people argue over factual things.
    There was no blocked cuss word
    I put in asterisks
    Is that a piece of confusion?
    Ok, everybody all those times there were asterisks, I physically put them in. They don’t actually mean anything.there were no cuss words actually there becuz I didn’t want to be blocked.
    I guess, thanks for elaborating in a clear concise way
    Really, my bad. I really wouldn't think so be would put in asterisks on the forum. I guess that's another problem on the forum is jumping to conclusions like I did there.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

Many comments have been removed from this discussion due to being nonconstructive and/or completely inflammatory. Please remember to be kind, respectful and on topic to the thread. We appreciate everyone who shares their feedback and thoughts on a matter but we ask that you please respect one another's thoughts while doing so.

Thank you.

Hope they got warning levels like I did for calling kabam “school yard bully”

Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

U could still disagree
    It’s like flat earthers
    So technically u could
    In the technical sense, you can choose to disagree with anything. They have words for that. Some appropriate for this Forum, some not. Lol. XD
    FYI, not directed at you. Just a joke in the general sense.

Many comments have been removed from this discussion due to being nonconstructive and/or completely inflammatory. Please remember to be kind, respectful and on topic to the thread. We appreciate everyone who shares their feedback and thoughts on a matter but we ask that you please respect one another's thoughts while doing so.

Thank you.

That's amazing how you called them that. I saw that and cracked up.
    Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

U could still disagree
    It’s like flat earthers
    So technically u could
    He said logically disagree, flat earthers really have no logic.

What do u mean the ice wall is definitely real.
    Didn’t u know that theirs a secret organization that guards the ice wall from The Beyond.
    Their called the Flat Earthers Watch.
    They defend the realm
    Lolililol
    I may have to become one of those.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

Thank you.

That's amazing how you called them that. I saw that and cracked up.
    Right I thought it was funny. Probably gonna hit rank 5 now for repeating it since I went from 1 skipped 2 and straight to 3 all over memes lol
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Actually Facts can be false

Actually Facts can be false
    Look at my recent comments, I've said most likely will always be a fact.
    edited July 2019

Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

U could still disagree
    It’s like flat earthers
    So technically u could
    I get it. If u were talking to me
    Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

U could still disagree
    It’s like flat earthers
    So technically u could
    I get it
    U don’t have to explain it
    Well, I do. I have an unfortunate habit of sounding like I'm being shady when it's not directed at anyone. I'd rather clarify than have someone think I'm coming for them. It's hard to type inflection and emphasis. Lol.

Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

U could still disagree
    It’s like flat earthers
    So technically u could
    I get it
    U don’t have to explain it
    Well, I do. I have an unfortunate habit of sounding like I'm being shady when it's not directed at anyone. I'd rather clarify than have someone think I'm coming for them. It's hard to type inflection and emphasis. Lol.
    I edited my comment
    Saying lol is good enough for me and most people(I think) but if Ud rather clarify than go for it. I was just a bit confused becuz u were replying to urself. Didn’t now if u were talking to me. Pretty sure tho
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Haha. Kids just use the disagree button to throw a tantrum regardless of what was posted.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Ok so the disagree button is just benign. Ok. It’ll just grow on me like a freckle.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    The dislike button is a very good metric to measure whether a particular forum member is perceived to be (a) actually helpful in discssions or (b) a troll who posts without thinking or truly understanding the issues before commenting.
    It's a Disagree Button. Not Dislike. Further to that, people who click without thinking about what's being said....
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Disagree is the only way to show a negative reaction to a post without commenting directly.

Sometimes it is easier to disagree via a click than comment directly and run the risk of a 400 post discourse with no resolution or worse, a bunch of schoolyard insults that inevitably get threads closed or otherwise cleaned up to the point where none of it makes sense anyway.

"If" there must be a points system it should be weighted in a way where content matters more than sheer volume.

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

I like the Disagree button. It provides an outlet for expression that didn’t exist previously. The Flag button became in some cases a de facto “disagree” function, which further complicated the already complicated jobs of the forums mods.

In fact, I’d like to see more buttons. For example, here are a few ideas plus their intended meanings that could provide useful feedback for forums users:

What???: I have no idea what this post has to do with anything in this thread or otherwise.

Dislike: Not only do I disagree with this post, but I also generally dislike the person who posted.

ZZZZ: I’m not sure whether I ultimately agreed or disagreed with this post, but it was so long and boring I stopped reading.

Eyeroll: Sort of the forums equivalent of “here we go again”—useful when forums denizens launch into predictable lines of derailment, personal squabbles or thumb-skill braggadocio.

I’m sure there are many, many more colorful options. In the meantime, count me in as a fan of the “Disagree” button.

Dr. Zola

Give this man a medal.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Everyone is welcome to their opinions and sometimes that means people will disagree and that's totally OK! The button is just one of the ways that are available to express that, and I would not personally read much more into it than that.

That said, we appreciate everyone's feedback but this thread has veered a bit off topic and will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.