**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Angela and psylocke should have bleed.

They both use swords as their basic primary attack method, Angela even whips out an axe in her s3. I don't know if psylocke has the same error in common sense but if so she could use it.

Even if it's a very low activation rate it should still be there. If Ultrons fists can make you bleed then these girls need some new swords.

Comments

• AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Angela with bleed will basically put her in god tier. With deep wounds, she'll sweep everything in her path. It'll make the game quite unbalanced and kabam naturally won't do it
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    No they don't need any buffs they're already so good
  • _LivingDeadGirl_LivingDeadGirl Posts: 160
    edited August 2017
    Neither would ever be defensive God tier, they have an almost identical fighting style and the AI is naturally awful at controlling complex characters. It would push Angela to God tier as an attacker, if she isn't already. Psylocke I don't know enough about.

Needing it's besides the point. If you have swords and use them for basic attacks you should be inflicting bleed. With the amount of requests for GR, Iceman and dorm's resistances to be changed this concept is a no brainer to me.

It's not as if Kabam couldn't easily limit the bleeds to 1 stack, or alter how and when a bleeding attack is activated. DW or not it can't be that difficult to balance it out. I did agree with you though, Kabam won't do it but I doubt balance has much to do with it.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Yeah plus Angela would be useless in AW offense so it won't unbalance the game that much
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Actually the 'Bleed' buff/debuff should only apply in certain instances and shoulf be differnet dependant on who is fighting.
    If someone has a weapon, they should inflict bleed.
    If someone has exposed skin or skin that is 'soft', tgey should be able to bleed easier than someone like Hulk or someone in armor or a suit.
    To make stronger enemies bleed should be special weapons like, asguardian weapons etc. Materials stronger than that they are attacking.
    The point really is to make bleeding more dynamic dependant on who the two competitors are.
    Eg:
    Gwenpool vs Hulk.
    Hulk Should bleed but only lightly. But then,
    Wolverine vs Iron Man.
    Wolverine should make IronMan bleer easily but at a lower dps.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Is going for 5* angela worth it? Cause the next few repeats don't look very good to me. Plus next month prob gonna be medusa and kingpin. As for doc ock he needs to be duped to be better or so I hear. So should I go for the gamble cause she doesn't need her sig at all
  • Is going for 5* angela worth it? Cause the next few repeats don't look very good to me. Plus next month prob gonna be medusa and kingpin. As for doc ock he needs to be duped to be better or so I hear. So should I go for the gamble cause she doesn't need her sig at all

She's incrediblely complicated, mostly when it comes to her passives. But I would say yes. If you happen to awaken her she's the cosmic equivalent to an anti-mystic. Her buffs are strong and you get a guaranteed critical on a heavy attack.. she has almost unlimited Regen. But if you don't want to deal with figuring her out then no.
  • Vargas9970Vargas9970 Posts: 23
    In my opinion, I do believe anyone with blades for weapons should cause bleed. Maybe a good way to input bleed for Angela is at the end of a full combo that ends in a low attack. Same idea used for Beast's ability triggers from certain combo sequences.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Yes they should at least have instant bleed like Night Crawler
  • FAL7EN wrote: »
    Yes they should at least have instant bleed like Night Crawler

That's a pretty good answer imo. Always agreed that it's dumb for them to carry foam light sabers and axes from walmart