**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The champion tailored made for you

LainuaLainua Posts: 861 ★★★
There are many great champs in the game. But I believe for every one there is a champ that you feel the most comfortable playing with like he/she was made for you.

For me it’s Emma Frost, easy to play with, huge damage, counter to everything that the game throws on you. How about you?

Comments

• Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    CapIW...other than this month because I’m try to use the spiderverse champs, he does about 50% of the fights in uncollected, master, story quests. Mix and match leaderships and he’ll go through anything.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Probably killmonger or quake. They feel incredibly suitable for the way I like to play. Which is risky playing. Quake your up against the wall and killmonger draftback intercepts like a dream.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Medusa. Her animations are extremely smooth and she's quite enjoyable to use
    Plus her auto block comes in handy when i mess up
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Gwenpool, just insanely fun to play, somehow still ends up countering champs that you wouldn’t expect her to, damage, damage, power control, damage.
    And I don’t even have her awakened yet.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    AA, VTD, venom,medusa (i like simplicity mixed with some good Rng)
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    Iceman, CAIW
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    I'm trying to master OR
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Venom
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Sarrey said:

Well, I can categorize them according to the time. Since there is not one which I think is tailor made. But there are times when I think this is my champ to go.
    2 Star Yellow Jacket In the very beginning time, when I started(in 2015 November), It was YJ and I used a lot that guy. I don't know dexterity exists at that time.
    3 Star Gamora Weeks later I pulled her from PHC and she helped a lot while she was undupped.
    4 Star Yellow Jacket This is my first four-star champ and I dupped him very early. Played a lot with this guy, loved his power sting. This time around, I started to play with masteries and started watching online videos. People used to live stream 4 star and 5-star openings. Time is late 2016.
    4 Star Dr. Vodoo I pulled him at Jan 2017 and this was my game changer in that time. I started AW also. And learned a lot about the game and the knowledge base. I awakened this guy from a generic gem and brought to sig 99. Used him a lot.
    5 Star Venom This is my first 5 star and at that time it was not buffed, still, I took him to R2 and played a lot. Meanwhile, I unlocked deep wounds and Venom got buffed.
    5 Star Cap IW Thanks to Venom and Blood event where we got summoned symbiot and I took him to max And completed first Uncollected without title uncollected, cos it was open. And from that featured 5Star crystal I got the beardo.
    4Star Corvus Glaive pulled this guy from 4-star crystal and become uncollected where Corvus helped a lot. Still, my Corvus is unawakened.
    6Star Corvus Glaive My second 6 star was CG and he is a beast on this level. I absolutely love him. With 3 cruelty charges, he becomes very much a beast that can finish UC miniboss in seconds.
    6Star Thing After I become cavalier, opened hell lot of crystals most of them were 3 stars but I got 6 start Thing also from one of them. In current time I am killing everyone with Thing, he is an absolute beast with proper synergy.

thanks for reading.

Enjoyed it!

My personally absolute favourite champ atm is VTD, but i still feel like i havent yet find the champ that fits to me like a diving Suite... But one day it will come, in form of something like, as i wish for my self, i' d love something like Ronin, i really love him a lot from his look, his animations, his kit. I could imagine myself playing this due with lots of fun!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cap is my champ, I’m a parry focused player and love big hits
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Vtd
    I love how he's so customizable and how he has different playstyles based on buffs he has
    The furies and precisions are great cause k like huge damage
    Regen is great cause I'm a scrub and mess up
    Power gain is super fun
    I can also do cheesy stuff like a few power gains and tons of Regen to spam sp3s
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Mine is a weird one, The hood. I just love my hood,I don't know I just feel most comfortable playing him. 5 star darkhawk comes in second place though.
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Wolverine is mine. He was my first 4*, and I just seem to be able to beat things with him better than anyone else.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Magik....until they ruined backdraft intercepts.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Mine is AA and corvus
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Void and KillMonger
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    For me, the best champion is the one with a high damage output instantly and consistently (I've an offensive play-style), is easy to use but at the same time can tank some hits and has some utility/immunity.

Red Hulk is such champion: it is easy to get his heat charges up and deal heavy damage and awakened per heat charge his resistance increases so he can take a hit. On top of that, he converts poison & incinerate debuffs into heat charges.

Venom is also such champion, he has both offensive and defensive buffs and since his rework his damage output is insane. But if I do slip-up, I can use the om nom of the sp1 to consume the opponents buffs into health.

CAIW hits like a train once you get some charges (which is pretty easy) but if you slip up there is a high chance some hits will glance. Depending on your team, his awakened ability allows to armor break, petrify or purify debuffs.

Champions that require building-up persistent charges (like ST) or require complicated tactics (Quake, Ghost) are my least favourites. I like GR a lot but his damage output is sub-par unawakened and even then I struggle in longer fights. I really wish his judgements would deal some degen damage like Void's intimidating presence debuffs.

But I really struggle getting a good tech champion that matches my play style. I've Sentinel now, but his crit is so low so fights take insane long (but I really like his utility). Sparkey would be nice (I've 4* GR and 4* Blade), but I don't have the luck to pull him as a 4*/5*. I recently pulled 4* Darkhawk but his ability description doesn't convince me spending precious resources to 5/50. I do have 4* Ghost though, but as I said, not really my thing. I do hope getting a Doc Ock, but he needs his sig to be really good.
    Sarrey said:

Well, I can categorize them according to the time. Since there is not one which I think is tailor made. But there are times when I think this is my champ to go.
    2 Star Yellow Jacket In the very beginning time, when I started(in 2015 November), It was YJ and I used a lot that guy. I don't know dexterity exists at that time.
    3 Star Gamora Weeks later I pulled her from PHC and she helped a lot while she was undupped.
    4 Star Yellow Jacket This is my first four-star champ and I dupped him very early. Played a lot with this guy, loved his power sting. This time around, I started to play with masteries and started watching online videos. People used to live stream 4 star and 5-star openings. Time is late 2016.
    4 Star Dr. Vodoo I pulled him at Jan 2017 and this was my game changer in that time. I started AW also. And learned a lot about the game and the knowledge base. I awakened this guy from a generic gem and brought to sig 99. Used him a lot.
    5 Star Venom This is my first 5 star and at that time it was not buffed, still, I took him to R2 and played a lot. Meanwhile, I unlocked deep wounds and Venom got buffed.
    5 Star Cap IW Thanks to Venom and Blood event where we got summoned symbiot and I took him to max And completed first Uncollected without title uncollected, cos it was open. And from that featured 5Star crystal I got the beardo.
    4Star Corvus Glaive pulled this guy from 4-star crystal and become uncollected where Corvus helped a lot. Still, my Corvus is unawakened.
    6Star Corvus Glaive My second 6 star was CG and he is a beast on this level. I absolutely love him. With 3 cruelty charges, he becomes very much a beast that can finish UC miniboss in seconds.
    6Star Thing After I become cavalier, opened hell lot of crystals most of them were 3 stars but I got 6 start Thing also from one of them. In current time I am killing everyone with Thing, he is an absolute beast with proper synergy.

thanks for reading.

Well, my 2* team was Hulk, BPCW and Vision (AoU) (he was a late awakener)
    My 3* team was Sparkey, Hyperion, Mephisto and classic BP (yeah, he's actually underappreciated)
    One of my first 4* pulls was Red Hulk, which is still a god send. I also pulled an Iceman, Killmonger and again Mephisto (with an a mystic 4* awakening gem right after) pretty soon.
    My first 5* was a Medusa. 2nd was Taskmaster but I duped him as my 4th. 3rd was Gwenpool. My last good 5* pull was Proxima Midnight. I'm still hoping for a decent 5* tech pull, but good tech champions have eluded me so far. I think that's punishment for pulling 3* Sparkey + dupe very fast.
  • PalistesPalistes Posts: 156 ★★
    I love Rogue, but then she was one of my favorites from my comic book days.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Sparky.
    Palistes said:

I love Rogue, but then she was one of my favorites from my comic book days.

<--- better than my fav Metal Pillow. I can't wait till his rework!
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Wolverine and AA
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    I know I’ll catch a fair amount of eye rolling on this but, i’ll Say it...
    Blade.
    My very first great five star. Carried me through quite a lot. I use domino and, now ghost a lot. Both are so satisfying and a lot of fun to use but blade is still my security blanket😂
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    The champ that comes to my mind is IMIW...amazing block proficiency,medium cannot be parried by most champs so I can go in right after being hit with no fear of being parried,decent power control and uncommon debuffs..I use my 4/55 unduped in war,questing,aq everywhere
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Holy Trinity
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Wolverine at the start for sustainability

Hawkeye then to help with power drain as my baiting skills were lacking

Now luke cage, can just keep hitting knowing I can thank specials