**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

There are 14 Masteries that are coming soon. What do you think they should be?

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion

There are 5 in Offense, 5 in Defense, and 4 in Utility. Once they’re eventually added, what effects do you think they would/should give?

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    That's a standard message. Take this 'shortly' with a grain of salt.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    I think they should be coming sooner.

Dr. Zola
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    “Coming soon” for years, since the unfazed/despair/assassins/deep wounds tree was added.
    Really have max level to 70 unlocked for uncollected and give at least 5 more mastery spots for everyone before they add more masteries.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    yup just like bases
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Only Aquaman is able to hold breath for that long. What I would like to see added though are masteries that reduce healing reduction from poison, 3rd suicide mastery that boosts attack or critical rating at cost of inflicting shock and ability accuracy reduction, 4th suicide mastery that boosts attack or critical rating at cost of inflicting incinerate on yourself, 2 masteries that reduce effects of shock and incinerate and pure skill fixed/reworked. On top of that, I would like to see cost for adding points to already unlocked mastery removed and pages for mastery presets
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Every buff increases attack by x
    Every buff decreases opponents attack by x
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    They should of removed this when they took out the base tab.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    They should have more XP now. Level 80 or 100 seems about right at this point. If they gave two mastery points every 5 levels that would be an additional 14 mastery points for the tree
  • username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    There should be a "Taunt" mastery.
  • ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62

Lol that's exactly what I was showing to post
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Bahamut said:

There are 5 in Offense, 5 in Defense, and 4 in Utility. Once they’re eventually added, what effects do you think they would/should give?

I have a feeling we won't be seeing those until the devs decide to completely rethink masteries. They did a little bit of rethinking when they reordered Parry, but I personally think they want to rethink masteries entirely. I suspect they think they don't offer quite the amount of variable customization they were intended to. In other words, I think most players mastery setups fall into or close to just a few different variations.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Maybe the *no lag* mastery...definitely needs 5 points!