**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

An Invisibility Buff for Miles Morales

Maybe this is a dumb thing to post about, someone's already posted it, or nobody wants this, but I was using Miles Morales the other day (not sure why), and I remembered he had the ability to turn invisible. So I thought, why doesn't Miles have this here? Maybe it's just the same thing as his Evade buff, but I don't know, maybe he could use it?

An Invisibility Buff for Miles Morales 38 votes

Yes, Miles should have Invisibility.
94%
ArcDeAngelusRazorDevilMagrailothosThe_Prankster16Mqc19CliffordcanWîndšpäveNiteAndDaeWerewrymTheHoodedDormammuXxLoganTDCxXThi101LordRaymond3Lightening_no1Cranky_TrumpOne_Kermit_BoiFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightWebby72Boss_Venom 36 votes
No, it wouldn't make a difference.
5%
TerraFan1241 2 votes

Comments

• DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019

Maybe this is a dumb thing to post about, someone's already posted it, or nobody wants this, but I was using Miles Morales the other day (not sure why), and I remembered he had the ability to turn invisible. So I thought, why doesn't Miles have this here? Maybe it's just the same thing as his Evade buff, but I don't know, maybe he could use it?

The evade is his spidey sense
    He could use invisibility. Maybe like with invisible woman it gives him mega crit. And then on change him so his venom blasts also activate on crits. Make him so with the class based debuff the venom blast also gives a shock or a burst of damage based on how many rebuffs the opponent has?
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    I sure hope Kabam buff Miles Morales to incorporate invisibility or stealth into his abilities.. when he uses sp1 he becomes invisible for ‘X’ 3 second and duration becomes longer based on his signature level... his heavy is charged venom blast that can debilitate or stun opponents ‘X’ 2sec duration and increase depends on signature level as well.. higher signature level longer stun.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Man. I agree. Miles need a reworked look and a bit more utilities.
    No need to introduce a new champ.
    But spider-verse won an oscar.
    1st ever marvel character to win an oscar.

Now Logan got nominated. And his buff is absolutely amazing. KABAM managed to win hearts of every fan of these game by giving our veteran global fan favourite character his true prestige and place.
    Now miles has a lot of cool utilities.
    Like if stark enhanced can put shock debuff

Miles has that in his mechanism. Unlike stark enhanced it is by tech enhancement.
    So miles need just
    ~a rework with his new suit
    ~Invisibility
    ~Shock
    That's all. His animation and damage is ok. And evade is good too. Well KABAM can go to details and tweek him a bit in terms of damage. But he need his natural abilities.
    Cheers. Support this 3000%
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    he was my first 5* dupe, i hope they buffed him a little