**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are the values for champions false ?

I remember when I used to play with my rocket before update , after 30-35 hits I used to crit at every hit , but now even after 60 hits all the hits were not crit . % value said that rocket has 33% chnce to crit and not crit rating is 900 so what exactly is the scenario

2) you guys increased the stun duration of cap ww2 sp1 but now I rarely stun on sp1

3) sometimes arc overload doen't trigger for im , it converts into armor up.

So my simple question are the values really true or you guys are fooling us .

Comments

• DainslàifDainslàif Posts: 32
    1. Challenger Rating.
    2. Stun Frequency and Stun Duration isn't the same.
    3. Assassin Mastery.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Dainslàif wrote: »
    1. Challenger Rating.
    2. Stun Frequency and Stun Duration isn't the same.
    3. Assassin Mastery.

The reason rocket doesn't crit as much anymore is because of diminishing returns not challenger rating. Challanger rating reduces base states and rockets sig is exponential so challenger rating doesn't effect it but diminishing returns means no matter how high you get your combo his crit will never reach 100% it can get close but not like it was pre 12.0
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    3) IM and SIM Arc Overload has 2 components (regen and Armor up) which trigger independent of each other. So sometimes you'll see IM getting g regen but no Armor up and sometimes he'll get Armor up but no regen. IP probably has 3 components to his Arc Overload (regen+Armor up+power gain). I have seen him gain power without regen and regen without power gain

War Machine sig probably has 24 independent triggers for fury and Armor up. I've seen him get far less than 12 fury and Armor ups when he triggered his sig while stunned

I had noticed IP gain power or regen separately in the past but not IM of WM. It's only recently that I've noticed it happening. Maybe they changed how their sig triggers at some point
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    3) IM and SIM Arc Overload has 2 components (regen and Armor up) which trigger independent of each other. So sometimes you'll see IM getting g regen but no Armor up and sometimes he'll get Armor up but no regen. IP probably has 3 components to his Arc Overload (regen+Armor up+power gain). I have seen him gain power without regen and regen without power gain

War Machine sig probably has 24 independent triggers for fury and Armor up. I've seen him get far less than 12 fury and Armor ups when he triggered his sig while stunned

I had noticed IP gain power or regen separately in the past but not IM of WM. It's only recently that I've noticed it happening. Maybe they changed how their sig triggers at some point

They don't trigger separately if there is no ability accuracy reduction involved. Naturally for IM,SIM and IP all their arc overload components have 100% chance to occur. If the opponent you are fighting has assassins then yes only 1 component can trigger but it isn't a mistake. If you get stunned and the opponent has pacify it reduces ability triggers so war machine's buffs were only partly triggered. While yes they act independently from each other they all have a 100% chance to proc unless effected by your opponents masteries or abilities