**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rebalancing in Alliance War [Edited by mod for clarity]

WilsonsrevengeWilsonsrevenge Posts: 19
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
046efl5nrcqe.png
krq00bemsfru.png

How can we stop this from happening. It's not right to the higher alliance or the lower alliance. I understand war rating is the only thing that is used to determine your opponent for war. With that said alliance rating should also come into play as well. Neither alliance gets any benefit out of this. This I know has been brought up many times yet nothing has been done to solve this issue.
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    If it makes you feel any better we are fighting the top ally in the game. We have a war rating of 2300 and they have a war rating of 3500...
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Weave had a bunch in a row like that . I have the strongest champs in our alliance and in the current war in one fight I lost all 3 of my champs . Dead before I could use 3 energy to move. WTF. There has to be a more fair way to match up alliances. Because over four million against 800000 does not ad up at all
  • hobohobo Posts: 86
    that is so true
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    Weave had a bunch in a row like that . I have the strongest champs in our alliance and in the current war in one fight I lost all 3 of my champs . Dead before I could use 3 energy to move. WTF. There has to be a more fair way to match up alliances. Because over four million against 800000 does not ad up at all

And it also bugs me when we go up against a team in the under 150000 range it's just no fun and feel like a bully
  • Hey everyone, this thread has the potential to foster meaningful debate in terms of balancing for matchmaking, though the title was a bit unclear. I've made an edit to the title in order to make it clearer and encourage more discussion around this topic.
    It should be bracketed some what by total alliance rating and war rating both . It would be more fair for every one and also would stop some of the jumping for 0 war rating problems, which I think should be cheating
  • WilsonsrevengeWilsonsrevenge Posts: 19
    I feel bad for my members because I sent them to slaughter. My members are new learning the game they wanted a war experience. I wish it was a better one. But when I was in my 3 mil alliance same thing happened. Constantly getting 5mil or higher alliances as opponents. Alliance rating needs to be a factor. @kabam pertinex sorry the original title.
  • I have absolutely no idea how, aside from rating, war matchmaking works. However I think the more important aspect of matchmaking should be the average pi of each member. Just because you're skilled and take a lot of time devising defenses doesn't mean you should be matched with more powerful alliances. It means you're doing good and deserve to continue to be rewarded for the effort you put in.

It always comes down to how many active players can get to and kill the bosses. Everything after that is relatively insignificant in my experience. Just my two sense.
  • WilsonsrevengeWilsonsrevenge Posts: 19
    Can some one from kabam weigh in on the matter other than previous post. I am sure every one would like to know what could be done or what you will do to fix it.
    I have absolutely no idea how, aside from rating, war matchmaking works. However I think the more important aspect of matchmaking should be the average pi of each member. Just because you're skilled and take a lot of time devising defenses doesn't mean you should be matched with more powerful alliances. It means you're doing good and deserve to continue to be rewarded for the effort you put in.

It always comes down to how many active players can get to and kill the bosses. Everything after that is relatively insignificant in my experience. Just my two sense.

That would help also same idea as total alliance rating , But your way might even be better. Or more fair it would take the number of members in an alliance out of the picture
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Would it be possible to reposition the alliance with high rating in a higher tier?
    It will still have 0 war rating.

• Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    It works fine as it is. War rating takes a little time to average out but it happens. You are at 0 rating so yea you'll be matched with any newly created alliance as you have the same rating for now. PI should never have anything to do with matchups. its too easily worked around by selling champs and lowering PI. Prestige is the only other number than war rating that has a chance to be fair.
    It works fine as it is. War rating takes a little time to average out but it happens. You are at 0 rating so yea you'll be matched with any newly created alliance as you have the same rating for now. PI should never have anything to do with matchups. its too easily worked around by selling champs and lowering PI. Prestige is the only other number than war rating that has a chance to be fair.

There has to be a more fair way. The trouble is there are always the chumps that want max stuff for min effort , ( What ever happened to earning your stuff the right way , ) they will always find a way to cheat the rules. Instead of being grown ups and not taking the losses way up to the top