**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Season 6 Map 5 Miniboss

What are the miniboss possibilities in Map 5? According to an earlier post, we were supposed to get Morningstar, Hyperion, and Scarlet Witch. 5th AQ just started yesterday, and we have not yet seen Scarlet Witch. Has she been removed as a possible miniboss for Map 5? @Kabam Miike or anyone else, could you
please comment on this query.

Comments

• ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Yeah, so far we have had hype - MS - hype - MS and now hype again.

I thought there was a rotation among the 3 mini bosses. Have they become random?
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    They're random to the point of excluding the easiest miniboss, typical Kabam.

A simple 3 week rotation is obviously too hard to do.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    It's not only with map 5. In map 6 we saw only maw and durm, no Mephisto...
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I suppose it's possible this is random, but it really doesn't feel that way. You'd think SW would sneak in by now.

I really hate the Hype mini so it's frustrating it's every other week with him.. I know there are certain counters, but when you run War at the same time, some of those counters get locked. (I have a full 5* magik that sits on D so I either have to replace her with someone on defense or work with someone else). Some of those counters are only available as 4 stars and can do so much before his standing corner with his arms crossed catches up to you.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    But Hyperion has a 100% chance to appear every other week. Math doesn't seem to add up.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Every week, one of the 2 minibosses not chosen last week will be randomly selected to be the Miniboss that week. So that means that every week, Scarlet Witch has had a 50/50 chance, but simply hasn't been selected yet.

Why not just do it on a normal rotations seems to be complicating things for no reasons whatsoever
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Same with Map 7. We’ve seen 2 variants but not the 3rd. I’m sure they’re all on the same rotation. I think it’s mainly because they can’t stop won’t stop putting that node in AQ.
  • EzioAuditorrreEzioAuditorrre Posts: 31

Every week, one of the 2 minibosses not chosen last week will be randomly selected to be the Miniboss that week. So that means that every week, Scarlet Witch has had a 50/50 chance, but simply hasn't been selected yet.

Thank you for replying. So we might get to fight her in the future.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Instead of making the game randomly pick up what miniboss to appear in the week’s AQ, just rewrite your AQ system program like this!

1st week: Hyperion
    2nd week: Morningstar
    3rd week: Scarlet witch

And then rotate. I see no problem or any kind of hindrance of the DEV team to rewrite the system.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    roberto94 said:

Instead of making the game randomly pick up what miniboss to appear in the week’s AQ, just rewrite your AQ system program like this!

1st week: Hyperion
    2nd week: Morningstar
    3rd week: Scarlet witch

And then rotate. I see no problem or any kind of hindrance of the DEV team to rewrite the system.

But then Hype wouldn't show up as often, and they wouldn'y make as much $$. Lol
  • Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★
    Hope Kabam pays salaries to employees also on RNG basis... Why everything should be RNG based in this game.Just why.......................