**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champ Gates in Monthly Event

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
It would be great to know which gates are still left in a map before you use a ticket to come in and realize you forgot to bring the wrong champ.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Rotelly said:

It would be great to know which gates are still left in a map before you use a ticket to come in and realize you forgot to bring the wrong champ.

Djkrdjj said:

It shows u in the champ selection page

yep.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    But does it show which gates still need to be cleared or what champs are required
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It shows you the pictures when you’re selecting the quest too. Why not just have one of each if you can’t remember which one you already completed?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It will show the Champs required. Red border if you don't have them in your Team, Green if you do.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    If it's any consolation, I wasted 1k myself. Went back in after doing a Path and didn't pay attention. Lol.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I thought the announcement said you would get the ticket back if you failed to complete a lane and quit
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Rotelly said:

But does it show which gates still need to be cleared or what champs are required

Save the freebe path for last, that way if you forget you are told which one. It is very easy.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    @Squishyjrthe4th stop using simple logic
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

If it's any consolation, I wasted 1k myself. Went back in after doing a Path and didn't pay attention. Lol.

Lol
    I started on went half way through and ran out of energy. Later, when I came to finish the quest I accidentally backed out. Wasted a ticket.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    A simple solution would be flagging the gate as cleared before the quest starts
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Rotelly said:

A simple solution would be flagging the gate as cleared before the quest starts

Or remembering what you did on your own. Seems pretty simple
    if you do all paths together yes, it's simple; if you do one path per day, it's a little more difficult to remember wich gate you have already opened. Sure, you can do a screenshot, or keep note on a paper, but having a way to actually see what you still need wouldn't be a bad thing, in my opinion :)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Or you can just bring both champs

There you go with that easy solution again
    I feel like that suggestion has already been made multiple times.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Rotelly said:

Happened with me too... 😒😒
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s been announced, shown in the champ selection page and when you do the first path you see the gates, this is on you not kabam
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

It’s been announced, shown in the champ selection page and when you do the first path you see the gates, this is on you not kabam

It's also shown within the quest details page.
  • SamojayX0SamojayX0 Posts: 20

This should help ya