**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Glaive's Armor Breaks counting as Armor Ups

YeetiboyYeetiboy Posts: 5
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
So,i recently pulled a 5* corvus, Hes only at rank 2( hes halfway through rank 2, because i don't have much gold and Cosmic iso atm, due to ranking up Venom from rank 1 to rank 4.
And i needed to finish heroic to get some units and get that title. Also found out at how bad the ai is against low lvl characters, but thats for another discussion.
I Encountered Hela has the boss in 2.1, and I parried armor break, and the damage was reduced( supposing the Amor breaks are counting as Armor ups)? Is this a Bug , or working as intended? Also have a video to prove it.
https://youtu.be/LuRthNYf9j4
Thanks.

Comments

• WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Also got him like 2 days ago, It happend The same thing to me, Was going to post here, also happend to me in master mode.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    They are not counting as armor up.
    It's a known bug between the interaction of armor break and physical resistance. Is there for years now
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★

They are not counting as armor up.
    It's a known bug between the interaction of armor break and physical resistance. Is there for years now

Well...thanks for the answer, had no idea that bug existed.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    _GRINDER_ said:

Been happening for years .. does this benefit Kabam -yes . Will they ever fix it - NO .

accurate
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Wow. Just got him. Ranked him up. Great to know he's still bugged... what a joke...
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Yeah absolute joke. What’s worse is, I was fighting ant-man and he literally turned his GUARANTEED crits into normal attacks that were being glanced. He turned guaranteed crits into non-crits????? Makes absolutely no sense. Honestly had it with these bugs, they are clearly avoiding some of the bugs and passinf them off as what we call ‘silent nerfs’ and it’s just really horrible for a user experience that the game team are letting bugs stay in for that long, when they could potentially be what wins a war. Not happy with this at all really. It’s not like he’s game breaking especially since we have Cull Obsidian in the game now
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

Yeah absolute joke. What’s worse is, I was fighting ant-man and he literally turned his GUARANTEED crits into normal attacks that were being glanced. He turned guaranteed crits into non-crits????? Makes absolutely no sense. Honestly had it with these bugs, they are clearly avoiding some of the bugs and passinf them off as what we call ‘silent nerfs’ and it’s just really horrible for a user experience that the game team are letting bugs stay in for that long, when they could potentially be what wins a war. Not happy with this at all really. It’s not like he’s game breaking especially since we have Cull Obsidian in the game now

No the crt was a bug glacé hit can’t be crt.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

The whole 'glancing vs. Corvus' thing was actually hot debate, and Miike made the (poor) decision that 'always' loses to 'never'.
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    I guess it's like having an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. Which wins? Well I think it's valid to pick either one, and I believe that's what Kabam Mike has done and just picked the one that makes corvus less OP
  • SacrificialSacrificial Posts: 60
    They don’t count as atom or ups, when the opponent has physical resistance, the true accuracy doesn’t effect them while they have an armor break. You will see that the damage doesn’t change past the first armor break. I already made a post on this, and it has been known for about a year, but kabam refuses to acknowledge it.
  • SacrificialSacrificial Posts: 60
    It’s weird though, sometimes it only effects me after 2 armor break, sometimes not at all. Corvus is still amazing, and this really only effects certain nodes. And even then, just don’t parry if you have it. But this needs to be fixed.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    YoMoves said:

The whole 'glancing vs. Corvus' thing was actually hot debate, and Miike made the (poor) decision that 'always' loses to 'never'.
    I wouldn't say "miike." he was the one who communicated it, but part of that discussion involved actually a lot of him talking us through the team's discussion and what they were figuring out