**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sabretooth

Using sabre is great but I keep losing his furies?
Go through fights and gain furies through each fight. Persistent charges are dropping each fight even tho I’m gaining furies and then when the persistent charge hits 0. So does my fury count ? Is this how it is meant to work or am I meant to maintain the furies until I come to a loss?
Example: start a fight with 5 furies and 1 persistent charge. Short fight and I only gain 1 fury.
Next fight I go into I have 0 furies ?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Using sabre is great but I keep losing his furies?
    Go through fights and gain furies through each fight. Persistent charges are dropping each fight even tho I’m gaining furies and then when the persistent charge hits 0. So does my fury count ? Is this how it is meant to work or am I meant to maintain the furies until I come to a loss?
    Example: start a fight with 5 furies and 1 persistent charge. Short fight and I only gain 1 fury.
    Next fight I go into I have 0 furies ?

yes. Each fight if you have greater than 0 persistent charges the number of charges drop by one but you keep your persistent furies. If you start the fight at 0 charges then your charges randomly reset and your persistent furies reset to 0.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I like to think of my persistent charges as a "fight counter" so if I have 3 charges then that means I can do 3 more fights before I lose all my furies.

So if my goal is to get to the boss while keeping all my furies then I need to make sure I leave 1 charge left for the boss fight.
  • Hey there, just to confirm what has been brought up, his persistent charges are an indication of how many more fights he can carry his Fury Passive Effects between. Once they're gone, he will not carry Fury effects into the next fight, but he will regain Persistent Charges again if he starts the fight with none.
  • BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    Holy ****, I did not know that was how it worked. I was aware it maxed at 15 but thought 15 could be held. I was going through quests and losing my furies right before the boss 😂. Now I know not to use him to gain more if I’m close to the boss etc. Thanks for the help!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

That’s the point if his charges
    They are an indicator of how many fights you have before you restart
    You can stack up to 15
    But if you use the sp3 and KO the opponent any fury buff active can be converted for the next fight

You also attain and convert a fury automatically on SP3 (If a K.O.) so you can actually convert two if you have a temporary fury going as well. I believe, cause I've went into my second fight with 7 furies this way.