**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I have a good headache, help me to define in who to use the gem of ability.

AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
edited July 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
My alliance colleagues say that I have a privileged list of 5 * ability. So I'm in doubt who I should prioritize if I take a gem from that class. Considering the current moment of the game.

I have a good headache, help me to define in who to use the gem of ability. 14 votes

Blade
28%
Batman1903BrudixTreeToyota_2015Fan1241 4 votes
Aegon
71%
GroundedWisdomTerraRoOOtsErkSkyBlueGamingCh1efsterEthanGamerFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxÆgon0710 10 votes
Other (please indicate your thoughts).
0%

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Aegon
    How many sigs do you have? Both blade and Aegon benefit from having quite a few of em tossed in.
    Aegon is for really long quests or fights (or both).
    Blade is very substainable with Regen and can carry you through a entire quest almost unharmed if skillful enough
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    Some 30-40 joining class and generics.
    Terra said:

How many sigs do you have? Both blade and Aegon benefit from having quite a few of em tossed in.

Aegon
    AndTav said:

Terra said:

If you need a clearing champion for RoL or LoL Aegons your guy for it. Blade smashes through UC and below difficulty quests all day every day, with Aegon doing the same. Depends on where your at in the game really. Both are worthy of those gems and sigs.
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    Who do you think depends more on duplication?
    Terra said:

AndTav said:

Terra said:

If you need a clearing champion for RoL or LoL Aegons your guy for it. Blade smashes through UC and below difficulty quests all day every day, with Aegon doing the same. Depends on where your at in the game really. Both are worthy of those gems and sigs.
    Aegon
    AndTav said:

Who do you think depends more on duplication?

Terra said:

AndTav said:

Terra said:

Well for raw damage and in long fights Aegon needs it for damage and keeping his combo between fights. Blade needs it for his Regen and more sigs allow for less powerdrain. Personally I'd say Ægon needs it more to be god tier but you can't go wrong with blade either. As I said depending on where in the game your at it depends on who's more effective
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Aegon
    Blade is still good not awakened. Argon needs his awakened ability