**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

UC content too easy (not challenging enough)

KOKCKOKC Posts: 49
Hi guys I find the UC boss is way too easy. Any chance I can help improve the game by providing some challenging boss nodes?

Please see below for an example for a challenging node of UC boss fight.

New UC boss node
suggestion:
Starts with 3 bars of power
Stores power until 3 bars
Permanent Power gain
Indestructible first 30 seconds
Immune to all debuffs
Degenerates 10% of attacker's total health each time the attacker evades.
Attacks unblockable
Always unstoppable
Each time attacker uses a special, the defender gains 2 bars of power.
Special 3 is fatal.

Lmk what you guys think, discuss.

Looking for more challenging and interactive content in the future.

Comments

• KOKCKOKC Posts: 49
    Please keep your spam to a minimum, serious discussions only.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    That is why you should become Cavalier and play epic quests. UC is not supposed to be that hard. Wouldn't be fair to legend runners.

That is why you should become Cavalier and play epic quests. UC is not supposed to be that hard. Wouldn't be fair to legend runners.

Well I guess that's kind of true.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Well if you want challenges take your rank 1 lvl 1 1*s Into UC difficulty.
    Seriously though the reason for UC was for the defeat of the Collector which was huge at the time. Cavalier was a smaller step up than preuncollected to post Uncollected was. Most likely by the time we have access to 6.4.6 we will get a new EQ difficulty
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    KOKC said:

Yet this post really isn't a serious matter. Everyone knows UC isn't supposed to be that hard. Don't tell people to not spam when this post is basically spam.

KOKC said:

Yet this post really isn't a serious matter. Everyone knows UC isn't supposed to be that hard. Don't tell people to not spam when this post is basically spam.
    Yet here you are spamming my thread... Oh the irony.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Cheers for the lols
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Explore Act 6 itemless, there is your hard content
    Explore UC event blindfolded with only 3 stars, there is your hard content
    Improvise, adapt, overcome

Isnt that just a #getgood
    I'm always told not to say that when people struggle. But hey to each their own

UC is far too easy cant beat it?
    Improvise,adapt,overcome
    What are you talking about?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    This is why we need Cavalier.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Drooped2 said:

Explore Act 6 itemless, there is your hard content
    Explore UC event blindfolded with only 3 stars, there is your hard content
    Improvise, adapt, overcome

Isnt that just a #getgood
    I'm always told not to say that when people struggle. But hey to each their own

UC is far too easy cant beat it?
    Improvise,adapt,overcome
    Not exactly. He's not telling anyone to get good. He's saying if you think the content isn't difficult there are ways to create challenges of your own to overcome.

When someone says the content is too difficult "improvise, adapt, and overcome" means improvise better tactics, adapt to the content challenges, and eventually overcome them. But when someone says the content is too easy, "improvise, adapt, and overcome" means something different: it means improvise your own challenges, so you can adapt to and overcome those instead of waiting for one to come along.
  • Tireck20Tireck20 Posts: 29
    They are talking UC is easy, of course is easy if you are running it with full 5/65 plus suicide mastery ...
    for some players is the first UC montly, maybe they haven't a good roster, maybe full 4* 5/50 or 5* R3, and not top tier champs so it isn't a good advice for them, because they not will can pass it and not will progress every month, so the only good advice is make a new level for only cavalier players. one very hard like impossible to pass, one with hard nodes where you cant pass it with stronger teams only with good mechanincs, where the strong is not the good optión to finish like "enemy can loss only 1% health + spike armor + healblocking + 200% power gain + each 25% health lost he will recovery 15% + each X seconds get 3 indestructible charges, only can remove with heavy attacks or intercep or evade SA, now they will happy and will complain because is really hard to pass ;)
    if you want more hard, you can play UC with 3* or 2* and run 6.1and 6.2 without spent units, health potions or revive.
    Serious discussion

Sorry for my english.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Tireck20 said:

for some players is the first UC montly, maybe they haven't a good roster, maybe full 4* 5/50 or 5* R3, and not top tier champs so it isn't a good advice for them, because they not will can pass it and not will progress every month, so the only good advice is make a new level for only cavalier players.

This is not really a solution to anything, for the simple reason that if a Cavalier difficulty is introduced, the same people complaining that they "cannot progress" without being able to do uncollected will complain they cannot progress without being able to do Cavalier. If they feel being unable to get uncollected rewards is causing them to fall behind, it'll be much worse when they are unable to get even larger rewards.

Plus, if this month is someone's first UC event, they should be asking for advice, not asking that the difficulty be changed to suit them. If UC is going to be challenging to anyone, it is going to be challenging to players that are literally seeing the difficulty for the first time. If the difficulty is adjusted to be easy for first time UC players, it will be completely inconsequential for everyone else.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Op u Wanna challenge? Go beat uc only using a 2* hulkbuster
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    It’s a cycle. One month the content is too hard and people say it’s a money grab, now this month it’s too easy.

There is plenty of challenging content in my opinion. I assume OP has completed everything and literally has nothing left to complete? Otherwise, I’m not sure I understand.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    I think kabam should stop making existing contents harder and instead introduce new, harder contents. After all, things r suppose to get easier as u play more, get more powerful heroes, and rank up ur heroes.
    To keep making existing contents harder is like moving the goal post in the middle of play.
    They should introduce a monthly cavalier eq and more, harder variance quests.
    Also, they should introduce a daily challenge for T5BC.