**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Symbiote Synergy with Spiderman(symbiote)

FIRST OFF; I LOVE THIS GAME AND THANK YOU for bringing back the 1-2 exclusive champ crystals so I can get my classic Spider-Man’s back(trying to complete roster. Back on topic, As I started to use my 5*’s spider verse, sinister six and symbiotes champs I notice the synergy with symbiote supreme;1, does symbiote supreme get both synigeries & 2, Spiderman (symbiote) I FEEL THAT THERE NEEDS TO BE A BLEED CAPABILITY ON SPIDERMAN (symbiote) since he is technically more aggressive then the classic it could be applied to his signature ability, first spl 1 or his ultimate (nothing too strong for bleed since he would get a buff from this) OR CHANGE THIS SYNERGY to benefit all symbiotes.
Please and THANK YOU?!?

Comments

• DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019

FIRST OFF; I LOVE THIS GAME AND THANK YOU for bringing back the 1-2 exclusive champ crystals so I can get my classic Spider-Man’s back(trying to complete roster. Back on topic, As I started to use my 5*’s spider verse, sinister six and symbiotes champs I notice the synergy with symbiote supreme;1, does symbiote supreme get both synigeries & 2, Spiderman (symbiote) I FEEL THAT THERE NEEDS TO BE A BLEED CAPABILITY ON SPIDERMAN (symbiote) since he is technically more aggressive then the classic it could be applied to his signature ability, first spl 1 or his ultimate (nothing too strong for bleed since he would get a buff from this) OR CHANGE THIS SYNERGY to benefit all symbiotes.
    Please and THANK YOU?!?

I know it doesn’t it make sense but he doesn’t really need to it. Just got a synergy “buff” with stealth suit spidey
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I think they should make the "Supreme Symbiosis" Synergy also Increase the Duration of all Armor Break Debuffs by 20% for Symbiote Champions, that way Symbiote Spiderman (Heavy) actually gets a use out of it. It would also effect Symbiote Supreme (Sp2), Venom (Heavy Attack), and Carnage (If Enemy Is Bleed Immune).

I think they should make the "Supreme Symbiosis" Synergy also Increase the Duration of all Armor Break Debuffs by 20% for Symbiote Champions, that way Symbiote Spiderman (Heavy) actually gets a use out of it. It would also effect Symbiote Supreme (Sp2), Venom (Heavy Attack), and Carnage (If Enemy Is Bleed Immune).

What about VTd and agent venom
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Djkrdjj said:

They along with Venompool still have the Bleed Boost. I'm saying have it Boost Both Bleed And Armor Break Duration, not swap one for the other.

Djkrdjj said:

They along with Venompool still have the Bleed Boost. I'm saying have it Boost Both Bleed And Armor Break Duration, not swap one for the other.
    Clever