**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time to Take a Little Class Trip!

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I worked on those goals all week and only got 5000 shield markers, I accidentally entered the epic quest in my second run without the appropriate champs so that’s 1000 down the drain. So I’ve got 3 epic entries and one master entry and I’ve already hit 4 or 5/7 on most of the goals, and let’s be honest the 5* being worth 3600 is messed up. That’s a 50/50 chance at best if I open Say 4or 5 5* crystals this month. I don’t think I’m going to be able to do all of master let alone heroic after I run epic, I really have to question whether a mistake has been made here and that one permission slip should be for each weeks 3 runs as opposed to one slip for each entry? I don’t think there is enough entries available to complete half of the available quests
  • Havoc614Havoc614 Posts: 17
    But can someone answer that if all these are complete will it be enough to complete all the difficulties for each week?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Has anyone noticed the AI being insanely aggressive in Epic this week? Not sure if it's my device or not. Chapter 2 was crazy aggro.
  • BENNYJBENNYJ Posts: 95

Has anyone noticed the AI being insanely aggressive in Epic this week? Not sure if it's my device or not. Chapter 2 was crazy aggro.

The iron patriot boss in epic is very aggressive, didn’t really notice any of the other defenders being too bad
    BENNYJ said:

The iron patriot boss in epic is very aggressive, didn’t really notice any of the other defenders being too bad
    Ok. So it's not just me. I got through it but I thought I was tired or something. Lol. He was nuts. Had a few others like Karnak. Anywho, it's done.
  • Adrian_Ø2Adrian_Ø2 Posts: 12
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

It’s time to take a little trip with your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man! He’s heading away with some of his classmates on a well deserved vacation. Unfortunately for Spider-Man, his chaperone has other things planned for him…

Nick Fury has requested that our Summoners join in on the new Event, Spider-Man: Class Trip!

This limited-time Quest will have four Chapters, with a new Chapter opening every Wednesday. To choose your difficulty you’ll need to gather S.H.I.E.L.D. Markers throughout The Battlerealm and trade them in for Tiered Permission Slips.

The Quests!

Starting July 3, 10:00 AM PDT, SPIDER-MAN: CLASS TRIP will become available. This Quest has 4 Chapters, and will begin with the first Chapter unlocked. The next Chapter will be unlocked every Wednesday until the event ends on August 7 10:00 AM PDT. To enter each chapter, you’ll need to spend a Permission Slip! These can be purchased in the Souvenir Store. Each Difficulty requires a different tier of Permission Slip.

Here’s a breakdown of their costs:

Level 1 Permission Slip (Beginner Difficulty) - 150 S.H.I.E.L.D. Markers
    Level 2 Permission Slip (Normal Difficulty) - 250 S.H.I.E.L.D. Markers (Available for Contenders and beyond)
    Level 3 Permission Slip (Heroic Difficulty) - 500 S.H.I.E.L.D. Markers (Available for Proven and beyond)
    Level 4 Permission Slip (Master Difficulty) - 750 S.H.I.E.L.D. Markers (Available for Conqueror and beyond)
    Level 5 Permission Slip (Epic Difficulty) - 1000 S.H.I.E.L.D. Markers (Available for Uncollected and beyond)

Each Quest has 3 paths. On some Difficulties there will be Paths with a Champion Gate, These Gates can only be unlocked if you have that specific Champions on your team. That Champion can be of any Rarity and must be on your team in the Quest in order to unlock the Gate. You'll need a variety of Champions from the Spider-Verse to explore the entirety of these Quests.

Don’t have one of these Champions? Don’t worry! On the Final week of the Event, we’ll be launching new Special Objectives that reward you with a 2-Star Version of the Champion for defeating them 50 times in Arenas, Quests, or Duels!

You’ll also earn Homesick Crystal Shards in Special Objectives that start on July 3rd. These Crystals guarantee at least a 2-Star with a rare chance at a 3 or 4-Star Agent Venom, Carnage, Doctor Octopus, Electro, Green Goblin, Iron Patriot, Rhino, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man (Classic), Spider-Man (Miles Morales), Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced), Spider-Man (Symbiote), Symbiote Supreme, Venom, Venom the Duck, Venompool or Vulture. (4-Star Rhino not included).

Where do I get those S.H.I.E.L.D. Markers?

There are 3 places to collect S.H.I.E.L.D. Markers:

- You can find them by completing Special Objectives with Spider-Verse Heroes, Sinister Six, or Symbiote Champions.
    - You can collect them from a special Login Calendar
    - Completing Class Trip Quests.

Then you take those markers, and head over to the Souvenir Store to trade them in for Permission Slips, special Profile Pics (for 1000 Markers each), and more as the month goes on!

Take Home a Souvenir!

Have spare S.H.I.E.L.D. Markers? In the last week of the event, we’ll be adding a selection of items for you to spend your spare Markers on! These items are not as good as the rewards that you can earn in the Class Trip quests, so if you can do the Quests, we suggest doing those first!

Speaking of the Quest Rewards… What are they?

For Completion and Exploration of these difficulties (including Chapter and Quest Rewards), you will receive:

Rewards may come in combinations of Shards/Fragments and Whole Crystals/Catalysts. Rewards and Event Details are subject to change before release.

Pack your bags, Summoners! The trip starts on July 3rd!

I accidentally brought the wrong team entering the Epic difficulty. When I quit, it says that items will be refunded, does this mean my Epic Permission Slip will be refunded?
  • Adrian_Ø2Adrian_Ø2 Posts: 12
    edited July 2019
    I went in the Epic difficulty with the wrong team so I needed to quit. Before I quit it said that the items spent will be refunded. I still don't have my Epic Permission Slip back.
  • Havoc614Havoc614 Posts: 17
    I did the same thing earlier and never got it back
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    RanoMano said:

Ok something needs to be done about the markers. I have got 6k markers and used them to 100% 2 weeks but I don’t where I am going to get more as I am done on all quest objectives and few arena objectives and i need 6000 just to complete epic . Epic fail unless I pull 5* spider verse or do dungeons 🤮

That’s why you should always wait till later to do all, or only do the rest after you’ve 100% explored the entire Epic quest.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★

I went in the Epic difficulty with the wrong team so I needed to quit. Before I quit it said that the items spent will be refunded. I still don't have my Epic Permission Slip back.

It specifically tells you if you enter and exit without completing it you will need to buy a new entry.
    Crine60 said:

It specifically tells you if you enter and exit without completing it you will need to buy a new entry.
    This. What it's referring to is any Rewards you've earned before leaving. You won't get them. You'll still lose an Entry.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Can someone please screenshot epic?

Im sitting on a bunch of shield things, I feel I can wreck epic but dont want to waste the shield things.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Can someone please screenshot epic?

Im sitting on a bunch of shield things, I feel I can wreck epic but dont want to waste the shield things.

i don't have a screenshot, but i can link two videos, from seatin's channel, that show them :)

- 1st week
    - 2nd week
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    So much energy per tile. 4 for epic and 4 for master too. This is ridiculous.
  • blazingskyx27blazingskyx27 Posts: 42
    The only problem I have with this class trip is that I am not lucky enough to have Green Goblin, even a 2 star , in my roster of champs. I already opened more than a dozen Homesick crystals. Still no luck. I cannot get the 4 star crystal shards for completion. Sucks big time.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Is there going to be another way to get markers? Because the current system is such garbage. I’ve said this before. The RNG aspect of the best way to get markers is one of the worst mechanics you’ve done. We should get markers for other activities such as completion of EQ or you should increase the amount given from the fights won or against Spiderverse champs.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    We all know that they'll add more markers that you have to pay units for with the daily crystal. Other than that I doubt they have further plans for markers.
    Drooped2 said:

We all know that they'll add more markers that you have to pay units for with the daily crystal. Other than that I doubt they have further plans for markers.

Maybe I'm in a minority but I got 12 tickets for epic (used 6)
    And 6 tickets for master atm and have a fair bit of objectives left

I can easily see finishing 3 difficulties (I likely won't do heroic tho cause meh)
    Same. I have my Markers for Epic. Half done Master. Just waiting on Dungeons for the rest of them.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Maybe I'm in a minority but I got 12 tickets for epic (used 6)
    And 6 tickets for master atm and have a fair bit of objectives left

I can easily see finishing 3 difficulties (I likely won't do heroic tho cause meh)
    How did you acquire them?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

xNig said:

RanoMano said:

Ok something needs to be done about the markers. I have got 6k markers and used them to 100% 2 weeks but I don’t where I am going to get more as I am done on all quest objectives and few arena objectives and i need 6000 just to complete epic . Epic fail unless I pull 5* spider verse or do dungeons 🤮

That’s why you should always wait till later to do all, or only do the rest after you’ve 100% explored the entire Epic quest.
    Such a restrictive entry event as a side quest doesn't make sense to me.
    Nah. It’s just being smart about the usage of markers.
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129

I bought all 12 for master so that I won't have to worry if I start going into other difficulties like heroic and epic
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Is there a time limit once you enter the quest? I saw a warning about it before I got in but once I entered there was no visible timer. I went ahead and finished to be safe, but was curious about it...?