**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the strongest Spider-Man villain

Too_qikToo_qik Posts: 600 ★★
In other words if you had to bet on 1 spidy villans to kill him, who would it be and why

Who is the strongest Spider-Man villain 105 votes

VENOM
52%
ArcDeAngelusTheTAbyssTendersquadRam_SarkarWayntosSolrac_2hydrogohardNojokejaymCliffordcanFR33_HUG5Duke_Silver[Deleted User]CupidTheMarauder53Austin555555incognerdo77LordRaymond3Manar198xRakeYoungRougeknight87 55 votes
KINGPIN
1%
Will435Meshu43 2 votes
CARNAGE
21%
Dexman1349SpiderCoolsWorknprogressErkTaZ_4178Charlie_Sceneshadow_lurker22Mitchell35Webby72X_Factor_AgentWakanda4Ever278EtjamaZuroSquishyjrThe_4THUmbertoDelRioEvisceratorLordBeaverbrokeLordGenesisEarthEliteXdSpoodermanxD 23 votes
GREEN GOBLIN/ NORMAN OSBORN
5%
Tthunder2058adknight27Tony886Cosmicspiderman777Batman1903Boostergoldrulz 6 votes
RINO
0%
Palistes 1 vote
ELECTRO
1%
The_red_EclipseAleor 2 votes
THE VULTURE
0%
MYSTERIO
6%
DrOctavius2_2Savio444Jackbrooks2580TheSpicyKnightPerceptronSkinnyfatboy82buffed_seaw33d 7 votes
THE LIZARD
0%
Ægon0710 1 vote
Dude, you frogot about:
7%
MegaSkater67Magrailothosscience22PrathapDenzel116SPIDERMANANTMANNarwhal52xDjkrdjj 8 votes

Comments

• DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Dude, you frogot about:
    Sinister six
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Dude, you frogot about:
    Too_qik said:

Djkrdjj said:

Sinister six

If you had to pick 1 who would it be?
    Villains break the rules
    The villains team up and form 1 group of villains
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Is venom a villian?
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    What about toxin. He is the combination of carnage and venom.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    CARNAGE

What about toxin. He is the combination of carnage and venom.

Ehhh... not quite. He's Venom's grandson and Carnage's son. He inherited their traits, yes, but he's not a straight combination.

He's not a villain either. He acts like a child, but he's definitely a hero.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    CARNAGE

The offspring of a symbiot is shown to be stronger than the original
    Can’t think of any Spider-Man villain that comes close to venom much less carnage

Took the words out of my mouth.

Carnage is just... holy hell... no one comes close. This is why Toxin was such an asset to Venom and Spidey.

I would also hesitate to classify Venom as a villain. Even in his early stages of character development, he wasn't bad just to be bad. Eddie was never a bad guy. His jealousy for Peter became amplified when he and Venom merged... that and Venom's dislike of Peter for being forcibly removed.

This is why Spidey and Venom have become frenemies. They call on each other when they are up #### creek without a paddle.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    CARNAGE
    According to Kabam, Mysterio isn't a #Villain or part of the #Sinister 6
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    CARNAGE
    Yeah guys Carnage is Stronger than Venom as been stated several times in the Comics in fact Spiderman and Venom had to team up against him.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Dude, you frogot about:
    I'd say Spidey himself with Symbiote attached....
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    CARNAGE
    Prathap said:

Yeah, no...

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Dude, you frogot about:

Prathap said:

Yeah, no...

Yeah that was my intention 😂

Love the black suite
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    CARNAGE
    I'd say carnage because in numerous occasions venom and spidey had to team up to take down carnage
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

According to Kabam, Mysterio isn't a #Villain or part of the #Sinister 6

According to Kabam, the Mysterio that exists in the Battlerealm dimension is not currently a villain or part of the Sinister 6. That says nothing about any other version of Mysterio, such as the one from Earth-616 in the comics. Since the poll includes the Lizard, I'm assuming we're talking about Spiderman enemies in the comics, not on Battlerealm specifically.
  • SPIDERMANANTMANSPIDERMANANTMAN Posts: 175
    Dude, you frogot about:
    Your forgot Otto
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    ELECTRO
    Shocker or what his name was? The yellow guy who could shoot with his hand. When I was a kid, I thought he was pretty cool. Not the strongest, sure, but cool
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    ELECTRO
    Also water guy
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Dude, you frogot about:
    Anti-venom comes to mind, since he cancels out the powers that Spider-Man has it would put him in a much more vulnerable position.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    CARNAGE

Prathap said:

Yeah, no...

I think you forgot how to spell “ Oh yeah that’s definitely the most powerful Spider-Man character in all of existence.”
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    CARNAGE
    Strongest: Carnage. It once took Captian America, Hawkeye, Thing, Spiderman, Wolverine, Agent Venom and 6 other symbiotes to beat him (Carnage USA).

Greatest: I'm going to have to say Doc Ock. He can match Spiderman in every way except for physical prowess. Alson he is not insane.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Dude, you frogot about:
    Not necessarily 'The Strongest', but if you want someone who'll get the job done: Kraven the Hunter is the only one who has literally put Spiderman into the grave (Kraven's last Hunt):

Although you could argue that Dr Octopus did effectively kill Peter Parker by erasing his mind and turning him into Superior Spiderman.