**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Phantasmagoria Pulls

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
Just wondering what everyone is pulling so far from the Event. I just landed a 2* SS (collectible), then this little gem. Pulled a Carnage with the 5k Gift for the Objective. So far, the Event has been great. Anyone else getting lucky?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

5k gift? Which objective I'm not trying too hard in the last chain of all of them atm

Oh, the Shards we got as a Gift. I topped off a Crystal with those and pulled a Carnage for the 5* Objective.
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    I think he meant the 5k gift shards from July 4, correct?
    Aznkerbz said:

I think he meant the 5k gift shards from July 4, correct?

Yepper.
    Drooped2 said:

Ahh I'm doing feature 5s cause I stopped caring about roster growth. That 5k went to a 5 feature venompool..to sig 60

Yea objective was about it lol

Ah. I see. We're all at our own place I suppose. Been a good Event so far. Pulled 2 5*s so far. I'll probably pull another from the Event, and I'm coming up on a Dungeon Crystal in the next round.
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Ahh I'm doing feature 5s cause I stopped caring about roster growth. That 5k went to a 5 feature venompool..to sig 60

Ah. I see. We're all at our own place I suppose. Been a good Event so far. Pulled 2 5*s so far. I'll probably pull another from the Event, and I'm coming up on a Dungeon Crystal in the next round.
    Yea I dont have time to play all my 5s in arena so slowing progress a touch doesnt bother me.
    At 96 5s now so eh
    Yeah I get it. Your Arena Wins are slacking. Hahaha. (Jokes.)
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Yea I dont have time to play all my 5s in arena so slowing progress a touch doesnt bother me.
    At 96 5s now so eh
    They are lately last round was
    13.5 feature 5
    4.5 feature 4
    1.6 basic 4
    720k 3 star
    2m t4b.

I feel so lazy
    I was joking about the 200k Wins you're sitting on. ;)
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

At 96 5s now so eh
    They are lately last round was
    13.5 feature 5
    4.5 feature 4
    1.6 basic 4
    720k 3 star
    2m t4b.

I feel so lazy
    I was joking about the 200k Wins you're sitting on. ;)
    Lol 200k ain't bad I've been around awhile.
    No, I think it's great. I thought I loved to Grind.
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    so far have pulled 2* venom duck and 4* spider gwen from the spiderverse crystals and dupped my 5* sparky from the free 5k shards kabam sent out
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    I pulled this trash tonight i had half the crystal from the 5k shards we got and the other stuff from exploring UC