**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Phantasmagoria Pulls

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
Just wondering what everyone is pulling so far from the Event. I just landed a 2* SS (collectible), then this little gem. Pulled a Carnage with the 5k Gift for the Objective. So far, the Event has been great. Anyone else getting lucky?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

5k gift? Which objective I'm not trying too hard in the last chain of all of them atm

Oh, the Shards we got as a Gift. I topped off a Crystal with those and pulled a Carnage for the 5* Objective.
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    I think he meant the 5k gift shards from July 4, correct?
    Aznkerbz said:

I think he meant the 5k gift shards from July 4, correct?

Yepper.
    Drooped2 said:

Ahh I'm doing feature 5s cause I stopped caring about roster growth. That 5k went to a 5 feature venompool..to sig 60

Yea objective was about it lol

Ah. I see. We're all at our own place I suppose. Been a good Event so far. Pulled 2 5*s so far. I'll probably pull another from the Event, and I'm coming up on a Dungeon Crystal in the next round.
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Ahh I'm doing feature 5s cause I stopped caring about roster growth. That 5k went to a 5 feature venompool..to sig 60

Ah. I see. We're all at our own place I suppose. Been a good Event so far. Pulled 2 5*s so far. I'll probably pull another from the Event, and I'm coming up on a Dungeon Crystal in the next round.
    Yea I dont have time to play all my 5s in arena so slowing progress a touch doesnt bother me.
    At 96 5s now so eh
    Yeah I get it. Your Arena Wins are slacking. Hahaha. (Jokes.)
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Yea I dont have time to play all my 5s in arena so slowing progress a touch doesnt bother me.
    At 96 5s now so eh
    They are lately last round was
    13.5 feature 5
    4.5 feature 4
    1.6 basic 4
    720k 3 star
    2m t4b.

I feel so lazy
    I was joking about the 200k Wins you're sitting on. ;)
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

At 96 5s now so eh
    They are lately last round was
    13.5 feature 5
    4.5 feature 4
    1.6 basic 4
    720k 3 star
    2m t4b.

I feel so lazy
    I was joking about the 200k Wins you're sitting on. ;)
    Lol 200k ain't bad I've been around awhile.
    No, I think it's great. I thought I loved to Grind.
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    so far have pulled 2* venom duck and 4* spider gwen from the spiderverse crystals and dupped my 5* sparky from the free 5k shards kabam sent out
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    I pulled this trash tonight i had half the crystal from the 5k shards we got and the other stuff from exploring UC