**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does anyone have any vids of The Champion at 5*R5 or 6*R2?

MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 986 ★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
I'm really interested in the damage output when maxed out.

Comments

• Options
    Zuko538Zuko538 Posts: 12

Does my R5 champion at 80 sig answer your question? 🤣 This particular war I think he had 27 champs defeated. He destroys most attackers without a symbiote strange.
  • Options
    Zuko538Zuko538 Posts: 12

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Zuko538 said:

Does my R5 champion at 80 sig answer your question? 🤣 This particular war I think he had 27 champs defeated. He destroys most attackers without a symbiote strange.

Sym, Voodoo, magik, and MS all wreck him
  • Options
    Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    what tier is champion still getting kills in? Look at the amount of resources you’re going to be using to rank him up and check the season rewards for your alliance to see if it’s worth having a r2 6* sitting on defense for a few kills. Rank up someone that’ll help you clear content instead. Champion ain’t it.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Zuko538 said:

You must be in tier 20 or something. Champion is the easiest boss in the world to face in tiers 1-5.