**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The game team is surely creative.

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Hehehe.... Mr. Rayan Reynolds.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    I guess it's confirmed that MCoc Deadpool is Ryan Reynolds then. Also I love when Deadpool is in the EQs. Allows for the game making team to have a little fun
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Terra said:

I guess it's confirmed that MCoc Deadpool is Ryan Reynolds then. Also I love when Deadpool is in the EQs. Allows for the game making team to have a little fun

I guess, the way you wrote "a Little fun" you meant, the game is no fun at all to you, except the deadpool. Why you are playing it then? doesnt make perfect sense to me, unless you are addicted...

edited July 2019

Terra said:

I guess, the way you wrote "a Little fun" you meant, the game is no fun at all to you, except the deadpool. Why you are playing it then? doesnt make perfect sense to me, unless you are addicted...

Reread my statement. I said "Allows for the game making team to have a little fun". I was alluding to how the game team is allowed to have some fun with the dialogue since there aren't many restrictions on where they can go with Deadpool's dialogue, ie in OPs example mentioning Blade Trinity the movie or "I'm gonna make you feel not so good". Meta humor will always be fun to me and I still enjoy the game
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    Perhaps BrudixTree is still half asleep because anyone can understand "allows for the game making team to have a little fun", means you're talking about them not us having fun. Chill man.

Anyways, also the fact that they put in the whole Spiderman Stealth talking to IMIW and just complementing him and whatnot....deff a poke at what happened in Endgame. It was sad yet satisfying at the same time.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Being part of Blade Trinity weird flex but ok, especially to stark spidey cuz holy trinity clearly better

Being part of Blade Trinity weird flex but ok, especially to stark spidey cuz holy trinity clearly better

It's a reference to Ryan Reynolds playing Hannibal King in the Blade Trinity movie
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Reread my statement. I said "Allows for the game making team to have a little fun". I was alluding to how the game team is allowed to have some fun with the dialogue since there aren't many restrictions on where they can go with Deadpool's dialogue, ie in OPs example mentioning Blade Trinity the movie or "I'm gonna make you feel not so good". Meta humor will always be fun to me and I still enjoy the game

Perhaps BrudixTree is still half asleep because anyone can understand "allows for the game making team to have a little fun", means you're talking about them not us having fun. Chill man.

Anyways, also the fact that they put in the whole Spiderman Stealth talking to IMIW and just complementing him and whatnot....deff a poke at what happened in Endgame. It was sad yet satisfying at the same time.

i appologize, i am not half a sleep but i am 100 % bored atm :/ So my brain is kinda fluffy, sorry for misunderstanding it!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

I was thinking: no, it must be Reynolds himself who wrote that dialogue! Plus, reference to the two Spider-Men pointing at each other meme.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Terra said:

It's a reference to Ryan Reynolds playing Hannibal King in the Blade Trinity movie
    I know, what I was trying to say is it's a weird flex because third part of Blade was not received too well, unlike Holy Trinity, which Stark Spidey happens to be part of, along with Blade

Terra said:

I know, what I was trying to say is it's a weird flex because third part of Blade was not received too well, unlike Holy Trinity, which Stark Spidey happens to be part of, along with Blade
    Oh I see. Well yeah it was meh compared to 1 n 2. Still wouldn't mind Blade in the MCU one day. A man can dream though. Also I think Keanu Reeves will join the MCU soon aswell playing Warlock. He has expressed interest
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

007md92 said:

I was thinking: no, it must be Reynolds himself who wrote that dialogue! Plus, reference to the two Spider-Men pointing at each other meme.
    This is the screenshot i wanted to take. I just clicked fast and missed the Trinity part. Thanx buddy. Hehe. That convo. Is fun.
    You know i think if MCU ought to bring
    The anti hero types.
    For me Blade would be, Starling k. Brown
    Ghost Rider would be, Keanu Reeves
    Venom is perfect with, Tom Hardy
    On the other hand DP is our lovable Reynolds.
    & Wolverine is one and only Hugh Jackman

Now think if they made a movie and R rated movie where this guys fights Maestro. The big bad hulk. With the plot of Old man logan the comics. Hell yeah. All the have to do is release that movie on 2025.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

007md92 said:

The anti hero types.

Now think if they made a movie and R rated movie where this guys fights Maestro. The big bad hulk. With the plot of Old man logan the comics. Hell yeah. All the have to do is release that movie on 2025.

I agree with you on Hardy, but I think Reeves is slated to play Warlock in phase 4. And if you knew the Blade films there is only one actor really worthy of the role and that is Snipes himself. I'd love to see a actual MCU movie that's rated R. Not Deadpool R, but like seriously R. Think Punisher movie R, with facepunching

Terra said:

Marvel said that Ryan Reynolds would continue his role in the mcu. So yeah. Already confirmed. The game doesn't really confirm anything.
    He mentions that himself (ieDeadpool) was in Blade Trinity. And Ryan was in BT. So I guess it's a meta joke more than anything. Still wouldn't mind Blade in the MCU one day. Strange did open the door to mystical beings. So vampires could be in the MCU one day. It's not like that's the weirdest thing. I mean among living thunder gods, supersoldiers and aliens.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    007md92 said:

The anti hero types.

Oh... My... God....

Keanu Reeves as Ghost Rider... that's genius!
    Vampires will be here. Coz MORBIUS movie is coming. Jared leto starred.
    And blade was the real successful start for marvel. It was a cult superhero movie. And with a good story too. Well.
    I like the idea of dark Avengers.
    Blade
    Ghost Rider
    Kilmonger
    Deadpool
    Wolverine
    Hulk
    Venom
    Loki

& If they want a thanos level threat.
    My choice is - Knull
    U guys can look him up. He is the most powerful . Before celestial. 1st entity.
    Dude is crazy. He is the 1 who created symbiot.
    Or they can bring sentry too. Where the team itself and sentry doesn't know that the real villain is void. The alter ego. With a shyamalan twist. Hehehehe.