**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another one

Just wanted to say thanks for another useless champ Kabam. I haven't had a decent pull my last 22 5* crystals. I'm mainly free to play so I have to grind for my shards. It's so deflating to not get the right champs needed to progress in the game. You cant say the crystals are random when all I see is people getting shafted over and over. It doesn't matter if you spend money, you still get useless champs.

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Take off dexterity, and he’s a great dormammu counter. Also a very fun and satisfying power control champ to play once you get it just right
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I like Vulture. Obviously outshined by other tech options, but he’s a solid champ IMO.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    My mvp for Act 4 was OML and i Got so happy when i pulled him ^^ Ist all the time the same Problem with the People from the mcoc community: They jugde a Champion without really try him.
    I personally for example jugde my blue cyclops really bad. But i tried him first, and then i judged him. Same for OML, even though some youtubers with a slightly influencing Tier list putted him into meme Tier...
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    It would depend on my roster. What other techs do i have. How many 5* do i have overall. Am i trying to do a path in 6.2 etc
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Just wanted to say thanks for another useless champ Kabam. I haven't had a decent pull my last 22 5* crystals. I'm mainly free to play so I have to grind for my shards. It's so deflating to not get the right champs needed to progress in the game. You cant say the crystals are random when all I see is people getting shafted over and over. It doesn't matter if you spend money, you still get useless champs.

More people complain about pulls then will post about good pulls. Going off what people complain about is folly for that re ason.
  • Bafamet_1979Bafamet_1979 Posts: 40
    Lormif said:

More people complain about pulls then will post about good pulls. Going off what people complain about is folly for that re ason.
    This is actually my first time posting about a bad pull. I have hit a wall in this game and I need certain champs to get through the new content, hence the sarcasm toward Kabam.
  • Actually, one of my Alliance mates is planning on taking his 5* Vulture to R4. Not joking in the least, and he's actually quite experienced. While not the best Tech on the game by any stretch, Vulture can be useful. Or so I've heard. I don't personally have him above a 4* and don't rank 4* champs anymore unless they're noteworthy to me. I would advise looking into his mechanics and the pros of using him. You may find a reason to take him to R3 minimum.
  • Bafamet_1979Bafamet_1979 Posts: 40
    Terra said:

It's RNG. Ie Randomized pulls for everything crystal related. Kabam doesn't control it themselves, for the millionth time.

So let me guess, you work for Kabam? Relax buttercup, I was just venting because I need one champ to get past Crossbones.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Actually, one of my Alliance mates is planning on taking his 5* Vulture to R4. Not joking in the least, and he's actually quite experienced. While not the best Tech on the game by any stretch, Vulture can be useful. Or so I've heard. I don't personally have him above a 4* and don't rank 4* champs anymore unless they're noteworthy to me. I would advise looking into his mechanics and the pros of using him. You may find a reason to take him to R3 minimum.

I think the reason Vulture has become so popular lately is because he’s a decent counter for Havok. Having said that, I personally wouldn’t rank up a champ for the sole purpose of countering one champ.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    If you all were given a complimentary 5* guaranteed “god tier” champ crystal, how long would you STFU for? I’ve opened at least 150 5* crystals, and sure, I’m still missing a few that I really wanted. However, I have plenty of great champs and more than enough to complete existing content with. Just open more crystals! It’s all in the numbers.
  • WICKED_JESTERWICKED_JESTER Posts: 7
    My most duped champ is 5* Loki at sig 180, I don't mind so much, but he's the only mystic I had duped. Would love to even dupe my Jugg (cant believe I said that) just so I'd have options. Lol