**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone have Invisible Woman 5/65 or 4/55?

WedgemonsterWedgemonster Posts: 323 ★★★
I’m curious to get thoughts from anyone that may have Invisible Woman as a 5* R4 or R5. I have her currently at R3 and I am rather liking her. She’s nothing flashy, but very sustainable and forgiving to play. I could take her to R5 with a rank up gem if I wanted, but not sure she’s my best option. Opinions?

Comments

• HarnitHarnit Posts: 14
    Save it, you will be much better with someone else.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    She isn't worth it, has no decent offensive abilities and largely outclassed by ghost.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

I’m curious to get thoughts from anyone that may have Invisible Woman as a 5* R4 or R5. I have her currently at R3 and I am rather liking her. She’s nothing flashy, but very sustainable and forgiving to play. I could take her to R5 with a rank up gem if I wanted, but not sure she’s my best option. Opinions?

I don’t know about taking her to rank 5 but if u like her and u are good at pleying with her specific play style than sure, take her to rank 4
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    From what I’ve seen her damage output is fairly solid when setup, even higher than you’d think. That being said it takes a lot of time and skill to be able to set her up to her max potential and she seems to lack much utility that you would need in a high end quest (power control, immunity, buffs, regen) although her invisibility does help if you make a mistake.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★

She isn't worth it, has no decent offensive abilities and largely outclassed by ghost.

Stop the comparison game especially with ghost like they are two different classes anyways